News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

nascar testing

Started by BLACKWOLF, January 09, 2006, 01:46:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLACKWOLF

testing from daytona will be on SPEED for the next 3 nights from daytona. starts at 7 p.m. eastern.
1/16, at 7 p.m. . 1/17,1/18 6:30 p.m.
truck practice 1/15 7 p.m.
1/22 busch testing 7 p.m.
2/1 7 p.m. las vegas testing.
HAPPY VIEWING!
LINNY SMITH 73' CHARGER OWNER HPAC MEMBER NATIONAL STREET MACHINE CLUB LIFE MEMBER
I'M ON FACEBOOK

70charginglizard

:boogie: :boogie: :boogie:

Im already going thru Nascar withdrawl symptoms.  :icon_smile_approve:
70charginglizard

Ponch ®

Quote from: 70charginglizard on January 09, 2006, 02:45:28 PM

we're really only a month away from the Bud Shootout.

I just read that the Dodges are doing pretty bad in testing....
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

TruckDriver

Thanks! I heard the schedule the other day but had forget it already.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

1970440RT

Quote from: Ponch on January 09, 2006, 02:46:35 PM
Quote from: 70charginglizard on January 09, 2006, 02:45:28 PM

we're really only a month away from the Bud Shootout.

I just read that the Dodges are doing pretty bad in testing....

Yep, the quickest Dodge so far is Mayfield at 12th quickest.  I don't think I could go through another year like last.  Funny how the Fusion is up at the top right out of the box.

hemihead

Welcome to another season of the WWF of Auto Racing - NASCAR  :icon_smile_dead:
Lots of people talkin' , few of them know
Soul of a woman was created below
  Led Zeppelin

TruckDriver

I can't wait to see how the 43 team is going to do. All the announcers seems to think it will be good as well as me :yesnod:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

BLACKWOLF

APPARENTLY KYLE PETTY HAS ONLY GOTTEN SPONSOR SHIP FOR 12 RACES WITH WELLS FARGO. THE REST WILL BE ON THEIR DIME (PETTY ENTERPRISES.) HE LOST GEORGIA PACIFIC LAST YEAR TO THAT PUSS GORDON!
LINNY SMITH 73' CHARGER OWNER HPAC MEMBER NATIONAL STREET MACHINE CLUB LIFE MEMBER
I'M ON FACEBOOK

Ponch ®

Quote from: DodgeChargerGuy on January 10, 2006, 08:16:18 AM
I can't wait to see how the 43 team is going to do. All the announcers seems to think it will be good as well as me :yesnod:

well, the 43 was the second fastest dodge yesterday. not that that's saying much... :P
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

andy74

should be pretty interesting,dont think that dodge will stand for another year of shoving that pig nose brick(charger)around the track?