News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

right taillight blinks sequentially when brakes are pressed

Started by 67tbird, May 27, 2011, 01:24:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

67tbird

I know, I know, just don't hit the brakes, but inspector wont pass it like this(darn Chevy guys!) if you hit the brake pedal with the right turn signal on the inner light flashes, outer light flashes, then they both flash(kinda cool!) seems to be a very weird short, has anybody had anything like this happen? could it be tied in with the brake switch, rear wiring(that I have had issues with before), or turn indicator going out? Leaning towards back wiring since it doesn't happen with front signal. trying to get it together enough to make it to Bass Pro in Olatha. Thanks Dave p.s. kinda ironic given my screen name that I don't want them to "sequence".

FLG

I would first change the bulbs and clean any corrosion and assure proper grounds, im not the best with electrical but im assuming theres a bad ground or a corroded socket or the combination of the two causing the problem. Im sure nacho is gonna chime in soon.

I had  a 67 T-Bird...loved the blinkers  :2thumbs: