News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

What has happened !!!???

Started by hemi68charger, January 10, 2006, 10:16:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemi68charger

I can't hardly post anything any more.. I get the "Document contains no data" warning message when I click on the "submit" button...   :icon_smile_sad:

I'm on a unix workstation using Mozilla...........  Everything was perfect until the updated site......

Saddened...
Troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

hemi68charger

testing 1 2 3.........

again, modify.... Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't..............
Troy
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)

Troy

That's weird. The software is exactly the same and it submits to exactly the same domain name. That error message sometimes happens if you submit more than once but that doesn't seem to be the case. Are you using the quick-reply or the main reply page? I'll have to investigate when I get home.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

hemi68charger

I think it's my software... moparts.com is starting to have the same problem !!!!!   I can't go throughout the day without my boards!!!!! :icon_smile_angry:
Troy

hemi68charger

I can reply, but don't seem to be able to consistently add a thread..........  And I don't seem to be having any problems thought at the 1970 Charger registry
Troy

Charger_Fan

Sometimes when I'm posting, I'll get a message saying something like "You already posted that once"...but I didn't already post. If I re-post, it takes it with no problem.
It has happened before & after the change, but usually no more than once every other day.

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Troy

Try this:
http://help.netscape.com/kb/consumer/19970719-12.html
Or this:
http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?t=107957

You can always try refreshing the page too. I could possibly be from your machine itself caching the old IP address in its internal DNS. I haven't tried browsing the internet on Unix lately but the command at the top of this list looks like it could help.
http://veraperez.com/unix-commands-cheat-list/

Troy

Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

hemi68charger

Troy