News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

muscle wallpapers... (warning dial-up users)

Started by Downhiller, January 10, 2006, 01:31:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Downhiller

here is my favorites:

post yours...

mad max....

gto

camaro

funny charger

general lee :drool5: :drool5:

and chargers...:drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:

v-8 hart :icon_smile_big:

GO FAST.....................................................OR GO HOME

Charger_Fan

Damn! The Mad Max one is almost life size! :o

That red 69 looks like one Charger Bill did a couple years ago. :yesnod:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

TruckDriver

I change wallpaper pics every month. I use a lot of member's car too. Of all the pics I have used, this one of Strat's car from about a year ago still is my favorite. I use a black back ground color to frame the smaller pics. :yesnod:

This one below is my current wallpaper pic....... :icon_smile_big:

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Johnny SixPack

Here's ony of my favs:

click on image for a fullsize version

Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

RD

the last 8 (minus the v-8 one) were all done by chargerbill.  i believe you found those on moparts?
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

BB1

Delete my profile

BB1

Delete my profile

Troy

You might want to warn dial-up users about this thread (ie. before they open it). :thumbs:

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

TruckDriver

Quote from: Troy on January 10, 2006, 08:28:50 PM
You might want to warn dial-up users about this thread (ie. before they open it). :thumbs:

Troy

You think  ^-^  I am on a cable, and it takes forever  :P
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Brock Samson

Thanks to D.C.G. for the compliment,.. and to Johnny "Greecian Formula 440 " for snaping the pic!   :devil:
oh, and to silver for all he didn't do...

ChargerBill

Don't know if I ever posted these:

Life is a highway...

Downhiller

69_500

Would someone please make a wallpaper with a 69 Charger 500 in it? I see the one with the 68 prototype 500 in it.

Doc74

Quote from: 69_500 on January 11, 2006, 11:36:21 AM
Would someone please make a wallpaper with a 69 Charger 500 in it? I see the one with the 68 prototype 500 in it.

If you can send me some pics and how you want it looking and which resolution then I'll gladly make a few but I have exactly two pics of a 500 and they're not the best.

69_500

I'll do that some time. But I'll have to find a good photo of another 500 than mine. I see mine everyday in the garage, don't need it on the computer too.

Downhiller

Andrew

This is the '72 satellite GTX-R on the barret-jackson site.