News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Brickyard Get together

Started by 69_500, June 18, 2011, 10:45:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Are you planning on coming to the Liebrandt's on Thursday night to hang out and eat?

Yes
6 (46.2%)
No
6 (46.2%)
Maybe
1 (7.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Voting closed: July 03, 2011, 10:45:40 AM

69_500

Just wanted to try to get an idea of how many people to plan on for the food and such on Thursday night. Tonight I'll be going down to find out if they can block us off a section at the local cruise in for that Saturday night.

Looking forward to another get together with all the Aero guys/gals. These are by far my favorite events to go to as I get to spend time talking with people that I don't get to see all that often.

Address is as follows

1320 Inverness Farms Road
Martinsville, IN 46151

RECHRGD

I'd like to go.  Just depends on our energy level after trailering all those many miles and arrival time.  Bob
13.53 @ 105.32

pettybird

Hey Danny--

it's going to be me, mom, my sister and my nephew.  The previous owner of the B5 car lives less than a mile from you, and he and his son would stop by. 

41husk

I would love to but won't get into indy until early Saturday morning.
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

hemi68charger

Danny,,,
I'll probably be there, but late.. Taking you up on your offer. Will be either 3 or 4 of us............

Thanks..
:2thumbs:
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

moparstuart

me the wife and at least two kid , maybe three if quintin gets off work but thats a long shot
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

nitrometal

Quote from: RECHRGD on June 18, 2011, 11:32:25 AM
I'd like to go.  Just depends on our energy level after trailering all those many miles and arrival time.  Bob

Thanks Danny,  please put me down for two but we may be like Bob up above (I'm hoping that the 2nd travel day will be much easier on us).

Looking forward to it and it's very kind of you to open up your home to us Wingnuts!

Phil
I love the smell of nitro in the morning.

http://pettysuperbird.com

XS29J8

Quote from: 69_500 on June 18, 2011, 10:45:40 AM
Just wanted to try to get an idea of how many people to plan on for the food and such on Thursday night. Tonight I'll be going down to find out if they can block us off a section at the local cruise in for that Saturday night.

Looking forward to another get together with all the Aero guys/gals. These are by far my favorite events to go to as I get to spend time talking with people that I don't get to see all that often.

Address is as follows

1320 Inverness Farms Road
Martinsville, IN 46151

Hi Danny, I see you moved to the Martinsville area!   :2thumbs:   My Brother lives in Foxcliff and I'll be staying with him for a couple of weeks..........I'd like to come visit on Thursday Eve and maybe catch a ride with someone for some of the activities.......Lot of Picture Taking to do. Alas the Charger is in storage for the Summer and can't make the trip North with me.

Cheers
Steve
HEMI 68 CHARGER R/T- 4-SPEED- 3.54 DANA- PP1 RED- BLACK VINYL TOP- PEARL WHITE UPHOLSTERY-STRIPE DELETE- AM 8 TRACK- NON CONSOLE- DRIVEN YEAR ROUND IN SOUTHWEST FLORIDA http://900z1.multiply.com/  http://kawasaki-z-classik.com/index.php  https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AmY22PaMZ1H3dFczVWR2ZlJaX1BvTDFIVUdUZVlseWc&hl=en&authkey=CPi1hp8J#gid=0

69_500

I know a few people over in the Fox Cliff neighborhood. We are about a 10 minute drive from the neighborhood. We actually looked at about a half dozen houses in that neighbohood before deciding on this one instead.

69_500

Okay well I got the side yard all mowed down and cleaned up, and the started working on pressure washing the house and restaining it so that it looks half way decent when everyone gets here. Should be plenty of parking for at least 15-20 cars up here right next to the house and if need be the front yard/side yard would hold another 75-80 cars. Going this weekend to pick up plenty of hamburger meat, hot dogs, chips and some drinks. Hope to get the house all finished before next week. I know my wife is hoping to have it done, she has wanted me to stain the house since we moved in last fall.

hemi68charger

Quote from: 69_500 on July 19, 2011, 12:01:54 PM
Okay well I got the side yard all mowed down and cleaned up, and the started working on pressure washing the house and restaining it so that it looks half way decent when everyone gets here. Should be plenty of parking for at least 15-20 cars up here right next to the house and if need be the front yard/side yard would hold another 75-80 cars. Going this weekend to pick up plenty of hamburger meat, hot dogs, chips and some drinks. Hope to get the house all finished before next week. I know my wife is hoping to have it done, she has wanted me to stain the house since we moved in last fall.

Dude, that's your house !!!???   Sweet..... Can I move in? And you have a pool !!!!! :boogie:  I may have to leave an extra day early......  :smilielol:

Guess it took a Mopar-event to tackle some of this "honey-do" items?  :icon_smile_big:
Troy
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)

moparstuart

Quote from: hemi68charger on July 19, 2011, 01:39:17 PM

Dude, that's your house !!!???   Sweet..... Can I move in? And you have a pool !!!!! :boogie:  I may have to leave an extra day early......  :smilielol:

Guess it took a Mopar-event to tackle some of this "honey-do" items?  :icon_smile_big:
danny's finally getting his daytona , it just comes with troy attached  :D :D

hemi68charger

Quote from: moparstuart on July 19, 2011, 01:43:22 PM

Never thought of it like that............. So, will the Daytona fit Danny?.. lol
Troy

pettybird

Quote from: moparstuart on July 19, 2011, 01:43:22 PM

bad deal!  bad deal!  pass!  pass!

avengnce

thats crazy that everyone is meeting in Foxcliffe. I live about a mile away from Foxcliffe on Maple Turn. I have my 68 coronet at my house . My Dad's Daytona is just a few miles away! Ill definetly be there if its Ok?!
68 Coronet 440 w/ 440
69 Daytona w/ 440  ( Dads)

hemi68charger

Quote from: avengnce on July 19, 2011, 09:46:47 PM
thats crazy that everyone is meeting in Foxcliffe. I live about a mile away from Foxcliffe on Maple Turn. I have my 68 coronet at my house . My Dad's Daytona is just a few miles away! Ill definetly be there if its Ok?!

Sure !!!!  Just make sure you bring D & D.. ( Dad and Daytona)............   ;D
Troy

69_500

Quote from: avengnce on July 19, 2011, 09:46:47 PM

Actually I'm south of Martinsville on 67. I believe that Steve was saying he has family over in Foxcliff. I am about 10 miles away from Foxcliff neighborhood.

69_500

Your more than welcome to come on over. Tell your dad to drag that Daytona out and swing on by too.

69_500

Troy I'll even make you a spot in the garage for the Daytona if you like. If it will not fit in the one side, it will fit where the 500 is usually parked. I'll kick it out of the garage to make room for a daytona in a heart beat.

Yeah took some motivation to get the honey-do list done. Whole house has been pressure washed now and cleaned, and 3 of the 4 sides of the house and 1/2 of the deck has been stained in the last 2 days. I should have picked a cooler week to take off of work to do all of this. Has been in the mid/upper 90's all week with heat index's of 110 at times. Not exactly my idea of a nice vacation week, but it does have to be done.

avengnce

We will try to get the Daytona on the road but doesnt look too good. We have lots of work with all new fuel and brake lines still need put on . Many other misc pieces too . Its not show ready , for it still has the original paint. Still looks good for original though. Ill have my 68 out though .
68 Coronet 440 w/ 440
69 Daytona w/ 440  ( Dads)

69_500

Oh believe me my own car is far from show ready as well. It doesn't have original paint, but it is from the early 70's and it looks it. I have to finish up my own brake issues with the car before next weekend. I was told that has to wait until the rest of the outside work on the house is done though. 3 sides of the house are now stained, and all I have to do is get up at 5 am and start on the last side then stain the deck. Should be no problem to knock it out by the end of the week even though the boy has 6 baseball games in that time.

moparstuart

can we get some directions from the hotel and what time should we show up  ? 

Mopurr

Yes, good question Stuart.

Perhaps your home address in a PM, so that you don't advertise it to the world.

:icon_smile_cool:

moparstuart

Quote from: Mopurr on July 25, 2011, 01:25:52 PM
Yes, good question Stuart.

Perhaps your home address in a PM, so that you don't advertise it to the world.

:icon_smile_cool:
i'm following you sherry   :icon_smile_big:

69_500

Home address is listed in the first post on this thread. I am not bashful.

From the hotels that Doug was listing in the other thread that I believe the majority of people are staying at it will be about a 40 minute drive. About as far as it was from Gateway to Ricks house when we were in St. Louis all of those years.

Motels in Indianapolis
Start out going EAST on ROCKVILLE RD.
0.03 mi
Make a U-TURN onto ROCKVILLE RD.
0.4 mi
Merge onto I-465 S/I-74 E via the ramp on the LEFT.
If you are on ROCKVILLE RD and reach N HIGH SCHOOL RD you've gone about 0.1 miles too far
4.6 mi
Take the IN-67 S/KENTUCKY AVE. exit, EXIT 8.
0.2 mi
Turn SLIGHT LEFT to take the ramp toward MOORESVILLE.
0.04 mi
Turn LEFT onto S KENTUCKY AVE/IN-67 S. Continue to follow IN-67 S.
25.3 mi
Turn RIGHT onto INVERNESS FARMS RD.
INVERNESS FARMS RD is 0.3 miles past OLD IN-67
If you reach SMOKEY RD you've gone about 0.2 miles too far
0.09 mi
1320 INVERNESS FARMS RD is on the LEFT. Once on the road you will go until the road makes a 90 to the left, and then it will go up a decent sized hill and once at the top of the hill we are the 2nd house on the left hand side. We are the 2nd drive way and I know its bad but it is a gravel driveway that will one day be paved but not yet.
If you reach the end of INVERNESS FARMS RD you've gone about 1.0 mile too far

1320 Inverness Farms Rd
Martinsville, IN 46151

As far as a time it looks like I should be home by around 4:30-5 pm on Thursday if all goes well on my delivery route. You are all more than welcome at any time.