News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Bad corner

Started by Charger_Croatia, January 11, 2006, 03:58:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger_Croatia

When I saw this clip it was familiar. This one is located in Rijeka (town 200 miles from my place). I know that local authorities are preparing to do something as every rainy day looks similar to this clip.

Most of the cars are front wheel drivers, imagine what could happened with Charger.  ???

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/badcorner.html
'73 Charger with 400 (under restore)
2018 Infiniti Q50 Hybrid AWD Blue Sport

4402tuff4u

There is a similar corner here in New York on the Belt Parkway (Queens county entering Nassau county) when it meets the Southern State Parkway heading east. When it rains/drizzle watch out!! It's a moderate turn, but I guess the way that the turn is pitched/sloped makes it difficult to keep traction when water is added to the mix. You can see all the different color marks and plastic pieces of cars, hub caps, bumpers, etc..of cars that have impacted the concrete divider. I used to commute that road for 4 straight years and almost lost control of the vehicle twice - forgot about until I was in it. Been there!! On rainy days you would always see a tow truck parked on the median waiting for customers. I recalled that the state highway dept. roughened up the pavement to improve traction.
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

Shakey

There is a stretch of Hwy. # 101 between San Jose & San Francisco that is steep uphill and downhill with narrow lanes.  The concrete dividers look like art!

69_500

Seems there is a stretch of road everywhere like that. Around here it is the I-65 and I-70 split downtown in Indy. Every morning there is a wreck there. At least one, if not more. Usually a Semi that lost it's load, or cars that wreck while merging.

BLACKWOLF

HERE IN LEE'S SUMMIT, MO. IT IS THE ON RAMP FROM WEST BOUND U.S. 50 HWY ON TO WEST BOUND I-470. IT IS LIKE A CIRCLE. IT IS A CLOVER LEAF INTERCHANGE. YOU COULD MEASURE G'S ON IT.
LINNY SMITH 73' CHARGER OWNER HPAC MEMBER NATIONAL STREET MACHINE CLUB LIFE MEMBER
I'M ON FACEBOOK

Silver R/T

we got lots of corners like that over here
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

73dodge

Same here in Cleveland

Except ours is a highway the comes in from the east and you take a 90 degree turn to the south. Same the opposite way you come in heading north and take a 90 degree to the east. So you approach this things at 30 miles an hour because any faster and you will get splattered. Amazing how many morons think they are Mario Andretti and try to take that turn at better than 60MPH and end up on the 6:00 news. Trucks too, usually once a month a truck will have overturned on that turn

And naturally it's called Dead Mans turn
Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms should be a convenience store NOT a government agency!