News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

engine compartment pics.

Started by rare69, January 11, 2006, 08:31:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger Aficionado

Thanks Shakey, Saved everyone.  That Clutch on the A/C looks like one I saw on a '68.  I think my '69 is different.  Anyone an know more on them?  I imagine it may have been replaced along the way...?

8WHEELER

Quote from: Charger Aficionado on January 13, 2006, 12:43:54 AM
Thanks Shakey, Saved everyone.  That Clutch on the A/C looks like one I saw on a '68.  I think my '69 is different.  Anyone an know more on them?  I imagine it may have been replaced along the way...?

More 68 AC PICS for ya.

Dan
74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.

69_500

I was just giving ya a hard time Chris. Your engine compartment is impressive to say  the least.

Gene's, on the other hand, makes me drool.

Troy, there isn't anythin wrong with having the OEM bug. I open the hood on my 500 and I get that bug too, then I start looking at the checking account balance, and realize it runs and runs good for now, so I won't change anything until it needs it, or I have the extra cash to do so. So in the mean time I'll just enjoy the 500.

JimsSE

Here's my '73 SE unrestored compartment.  I'm still trying to figure out what the grease pencil "55" means.  And don't worry, the original "date-coded" plug wires, voltage regulator, ECU, belts, etc. are tucked away for safe keeping.

Jim

Unrestored '73 Charger SE   

'79 Magnum GT
http://www.geocities.com/jimsmopars2003/

Brock Samson

Welcome to the site Jim.

mine aint pretty but she's a Runner...  :yesnod:

DC_1

here ya go

Apollon

MoparYoungGun

Here are three shots of my Uncles modified '68.

dd44068

what is the best thing to do with exhaust manifolds paint them or powdercoat them

Shakey

Quote from: dd44068 on January 18, 2006, 12:24:56 PM
what is the best thing to do with exhaust manifolds paint them or powdercoat them

We talked about this a few months ago.  Search the archives and you'll see the opinions.  I coated mine with Eastwoods.  I posted a thread with some pics of the process.

Daytona Guy

Chris, I say it every time. That motor is an inspiration.

Here's mine - I even cloned the battery

charger01