News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Use code to make opening page logo "Clickable"

Started by Charger Aficionado, January 12, 2006, 01:06:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger Aficionado

Making the nice DC logo clickable would be a cool idea...  Click it and it opens the site.  I know this is very possible.  This would be a nice addition to the opening page (I just think it would make it look more streamlined)?  What do you guys thinnk?  Can you work that one out Troy?

Troy

Quote from: Charger Aficionado on January 12, 2006, 01:06:30 AM
Making the nice DC logo clickable would be a cool idea... Click it and it opens the site. I know this is very possible. This would be a nice addition to the opening page (I just think it would make it look more streamlined)? What do you guys thinnk? Can you work that one out Troy?
Maybe. However - as I've stated before - there's more to the site than the forum. As soon as I make the links to the other sections live then they'll be on that page. There's a chance I could make that a "splash" page that everyone sees before entering the site but it was really only a temporary measure while the site was being moved. I needed a handy place to put a message... :D

I'll think about it while I'm at work and see if it's something to keep.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.