News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Mopars by the Bay

Started by SLIKK 70, July 19, 2005, 09:34:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SLIKK 70

It's Monterey Bay Mopars. Anyone going to this or ever been in the past?  ??? August 12th and 13th.

BigBlockSam

i've never been in california.   :ahum:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

morepower

they are having a show or what? can u post a link to thier website or something?
1968 Dodge Charger 496 Sublime Green 3.91 torqueflite. Built to drive. Best ET 11.73 at 117

2010 SRT Dodge Challenger 6.1 Hemi Orange 5 speed automatic. Daily Driver. Best ET 13.4 at 105

Brock Samson

i been to some meetings a looong time ago, but mopar ally shows is all i done lately...

here's something else nearby, well, up the coast.... fro Mid-pennisula mopars...

Hello all, this update will deal with our up, and coming picnic this Sunday, July 24th. I am going to answer a few questions that have been coming in the past few days.

What time does the Picnic start, and end?    8 AM till 8 PM.

What can you bring?     Ice, and a side dish, dessert, or anything you would like!

What is the menu? Steaks, Chicken, Ribs, hot dogs, sodas, and water. If this does not fit your needs, please bring what you would like and we can cook it no problem. Beer, and wine are permitted if you are so inclined.

What if I want to cruise down in a group? We will be leaving the Carl's Jr. restaurant in The Bayhill Shopping Center, San Bruno, Ca. at   7:15 AM that morning.

What if want to get there early, and am I hungry? We will be doing breakfast for the early birds of course.

Do I need to bring my classic car? Only if you want to, as this day is more about fun than a car show, but if you do bring your car, you may get a chance for some really nice photos under the BIG TREES.

Is there any cost at all to get in? The park itself charges $5 for the day per car. No way out of that fee.

How do I get there?  HWY 280  to the WOODSIDE exit, head WEST thru the town of WOODSIDE to KINGS MOUNTAIN ROAD (it is a left off of WOODSIDE ROAD ), there will be  LARGE sign that says HUDDART PARK to your LEFT, so you cannot miss the turn off.  Stay on KING MOUNTAIN ROAD until you get to the Park entrance, pay your $5 and then head to the REDWOOD PICNIC AREA.

Ok, I think that is about it, any more questions? Just ask.

If you need more information my cell phone is 650 438 6219.

I think this will one heck of a good time as the weather is almost always beautiful at this park.

Take care, and see you there!
Stu

PS. 
Sorry all, but the directions should have read to take a RIGHT off of Woodside road at KINGS MOUNTAIN ROAD. I suggest you MAPQUEST it if you are unfamiliar with the area.
Stu
=================================================================
  HWY 280  to the WOODSIDE exit, head WEST thru the town of WOODSIDE to KINGS MOUNTAIN ROAD (it is a RIGHT off of WOODSIDE ROAD ), there will be  LARGE sign that says HUDDART PARK to your RIGHT, so you cannot miss the turn off.  Stay on KING MOUNTAIN ROAD until you get to the Park entrance.

Dans 68

1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259