News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anyone get their Car out today w/the nice weather ?

Started by R2, January 12, 2006, 10:09:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

R2

Weather was awesome today,,,,was able to take the car out for a while,,,,sounds like it was warm all over the place....
Anyone else get their Charger out today ?

Blusmbl

I was pimpin' the Caddy at lunch and dinnertime.  Did some victory burnouts in the parking lot at work, too. :D

Charger's in a million pieces otherwise I'd have driven it today.  It was 55* and sunny in Michigan today.  :icon_smile_cool:
Caintmakit Racing: Craptastic!
-66 BondoVille Roadster
-05 QC Hemi Ram
-looking for another '68-'69 Charger

Rolling_Thunder

i tried but still isnt running right...  so i mostly just idled around in a local parking lot   :'(
1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip

Headrope

I'm in Washington - where it has now rained 25 days straight.
Sixty-eights look great and the '69 is fine.
But before the General Lee there was me - Headrope.

4402tuff4u

It's been spring time here in New England - NY. We got ski tickets to Wyndam for the family, as a Christmas gift for this coming weekend and it's supposed to be in the 40's, maybe warmer!!!  :brickwall: :RantExplode:
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

andy74

i am driving mine out for lunch today,its already 50,and headed to almost 60,which by the way when i lived in florida would have forced me inside-today im out with no jacket! :drive: :wave:

MyMopar

I took the Charger out the other night while I was cleaning out the garage.  I think I'll need a new set of tires come crusing season as the set I have now went up in smoke every chance i got.  It seems funny how the car never seems to run so good except for that rare time it comes out of storage over the winter months.  :icon_smile_big:  I can't wait for the weather to turn warm, 57* in CT yesterday but it is suppose to drop back down into the 30's.

Plumcrazy

It's not a midlife crisis, it's my second adolescence.

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Headrope on January 13, 2006, 01:52:20 AM
So that's where all the wiper blades in Utah went! ;D

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

67_Dodge_Charger

It is blowing and snowing here in Montana.  15 degrees F with the windchill. 

-Robert

BrianShaughnessy

I fired up both garage queens today and warmed them up. 
Haven't moved the Charger since beginning of November.   Plenty of battery,  just had to pump the pedal a few times... it finally caught  :icon_smile_cool:   
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

viper r/t

went to the gas station, that's about it. Man 60 yesterday, snow advisory tomorrow. :eyes:

andy74

Quote from: viper r/t on January 13, 2006, 04:44:55 PM
went to the gas station, that's about it. Man 60 yesterday, snow advisory tomorrow. :eyes:
same here,i just put mine back in the garage,probably until april!

Afflyer

I'm going to take my Charger out into town for one last lovely drive today, before I put the cover on her and leave tomorrow (Sunday 15th) morning for my three month long deployment  :icon_smile_sad:.  The weather is bright and blue, with the temperature getting up to at least 60* today.  A perfect day for one last cruise for a while.

Bradley
Retired USAF C-130H3, C-130E, MC-130E, MC-130W Flight Engineer

1969 Charger 440/4bbl "Hemi Orange Mistress"
2009 Hemi Ram 1500 Sport Special Crew Cab "Black Betty"
2011 BMW X5 3.5i "Heidi"

ipstrategies

It was 55 on Thursday and I took the calipers off my parts car ( a customer of mine got me new performance calipers and is trading me fo the cores) Friday it was 60 when I got home so I thought I would take my daugther for a ride in the running Charger. Well I ended up on the phone  for a bit and the storm started rolling in (rain and heavy winds) so I did not get it out. It is now around 30 snowing and blowing. I knew I should have came home around 1. I guess I will have to wait until the next spring winter day.

1971 Dodge Charger SE 383 Magnum
1999 Dodge Durango 5.9
1995 Chrysler LHS

TK73

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on January 13, 2006, 12:50:51 PM
So that's where all the wiper blades in Utah went! ;D

Around here you have to buy wiper blades when it is sunny, when it starts raining so many people remember they need 'em that the stores are cleared out and we have to import 'em from Utah...
1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

Dodge-Charger

Yep took the other one out friday , now I'm takin the rear main seal out of it today. Well ummm putting one back in being the old one came out by its self. :RantExplode:

Darkness

MyMopar

Darkness

Thanks. It was fun driving but, I still got an overheating problem around town as I noticed. So, now I'm going to put in a new thermostat and see what that does. If that doesn't then a new radiator.

70charginglizard

Me too.
But I'm getting a lot of stuff done while it's in the garage for the spring roundup  :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_approve:
70charginglizard

Darkness

Hahah. Now the car went back into the storage we got a dusting of snow last night and it's in the low 20s.