News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Alert!! Facebook Virus's

Started by MoparManJim, July 23, 2011, 09:57:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MoparManJim

ALERT: There are 3 new Trojan Spam Viruses going around. All are videos. One is about dropping his daughter to catch a ball, one is about a spider living under a girl's skin, the 3rd is the "girl must be nuts to make this video". . DO NOT OPEN ANY OF THEM !! RE-POST!!! WARNING THIS ONE IS GOING AROUND VERY QUICKLY !!!!

resq302

Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

Ponch ®

Theres also another one about Amy Winehouse hours before her death.

The spider one kept popping up on my newsfeed all day yesterday. Cant believe how many people fall for that ish.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West