News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Cannot post pics.

Started by 469 runner, July 29, 2011, 01:45:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

469 runner

Don't know where to post this question, if this is in the wrong place mods. please move it.

Anyway, I've been trying to post some pictures of my project and could use some help.  Everytime I try, I get an error message saying a file of the same name has already been uploaded.  I don't understand this as I have never posted any pictures successfully.  At first it told me my pics were too large so I downsized them appropriately, but then its telling me this error message.

I feel I'm pretty smart and know how to follow directions, but this day and age of computer junk just leaves me at a loss.  If anyone could offer some suggestions I'd really appreciate it, hate feeling dumb.

Brock Samson

Hi Runner, go over to "site suggestions" and read some of the many threads on picture posting and the difficulties folks have, i beleive the latest one dates from a week ago.. so many pics have been posted a lot of names have been taken, and, often the size if too big will give you an error message when you resize and then attempt to repost them with the same name if you haven't changed them, and you will have to start the entire post over from scratch or it will read as if you've already posted the pics even though you didn't... clear as mud right?..  :shruggy: