News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Will someone please pass me the crack pipe

Started by twilt, January 13, 2006, 08:16:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wakko

Car sure is nice!  Not 30k nice, but nice!

Here's your pipe:

Ian

'69 Basketcase, bluetooth powered

Boynton 236 F&AM

TruckDriver

Geez, another small block car to yet :rotz:  Ebay is driving the hobby right into a billionaire hobby only :-\ Hell, I should get at least 10,000 for mine then in its current state ^-^
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Ghoste

Well, it hasn't sold yet but welcome to car collecting in the new millenium I guess. ::)

Johnny SixPack

Quote from: Ghoste on January 13, 2006, 09:14:07 PM
Well, it hasn't sold yet but welcome to car collecting in the new millenium I guess. ::)

It's a brave new world apparently. :shruggy:

It hurt financially to pick up my "69 when I did, but I thank God I did now.

I'd never be able to afford what I got if I tried to replace it today.
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

WM23N1

I think it would be worth more if it were a  :hah:"topper". O0
1971 Super Bee 383 "The WM23N1" http://1971-1974dodgecharger.com/

hemihead

I think that seller is smoking Crack or Meth.  :o
Lots of people talkin' , few of them know
Soul of a woman was created below
  Led Zeppelin

mopar_madman

Yeah but you get a newbie car collector with to much $ to spend and no knowledge on cars he might get his 30 grand. Seems like a nice car but hard to tell from the pics.
1973 Dodge Charger
1968 Plymouth Road Runner
1971 Dodge Dart Swinger

andy74

mine should be worth 50 then with a big block!

what a tool

89MOPAR

So is it all original - or - completely restored....

$ 30 K with a 318 motor [ certainly he would have said if it was a 340 + the black air cleaner housing indicates 318 ]  ?

Based on that price when I advertise my 73 Rallye , it will seem like a bargain....!
77 Ram-Charger SE factory 440 'Macho' package
03 Ram Hemi 4x4 Pickup
Noble M400
72 Satellite Sebring Plus +

72chargerSE

Let's see...30K for a 72 small block SE. Wonder what's mine worth?

400 Magnum, 4-speed, 3.23 sure-grip, air, brougham, a true "nuts and bolts, numbers matching , date coded, paint splotch, no expense spared" restoration", Detroit Autorama winner, Carlisle building "T" display, yadda, yadda.....

Barrett-Jackson is coming up , guys...brings out the greed in everyone!!!!!!!!

I'm not trying to be a dick, there seems to be alot of people with greedy paws in our hobby, trying to make a few bucks. I will NEVER sell my car, it's what I always wanted, and I will probably be buried in it.

[attachment deleted by admin]

TK73

Quote from: 72chargerSE on January 14, 2006, 12:41:59 PM
Let's see...30K for a 72 small block SE. Wonder what's mine worth?

400 Magnum, 4-speed, 3.23 sure-grip, air, brougham, a true "nuts and bolts, numbers matching , date coded, paint splotch, no expense spared" restoration", Detroit Autorama winner, Carlisle building "T" display, yadda, yadda.....

Barrett-Jackson is coming up , guys...brings out the greed in everyone!!!!!!!!

I'm not trying to be a dick, there seems to be alot of people with greedy paws in our hobby, trying to make a few bucks. I will NEVER sell my car, it's what I always wanted, and I will probably be buried in it.

Sh!t, somebody flashes enough $$ at me for my POS and I'll be on the marked for a Fury...
1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

'CUDA360

Two things stand out to me right away.  The guy has a zero feeback rating and his auction has more then a 10 day limit.

Whaddapunk

Dodge-Charger

How do you have a completely restored car that is all Original ?