News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Wiper gear - Where can I get it?

Started by Mati, August 05, 2011, 07:23:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mati

Hello!
my name is MAtthias. I am from Berlin-Germany.
I got a Charger from 1971 where the wiper is not working. Just bad sound comes from the front when I tried it.
I found out that the problem is in the gear box where the motor is connected. Ohne of the plastic-gears is worn (the helical part)
I attached a pic.

I have no idea where i can buy such gear so I ask for help.

Thanks a lot

Mat

b5blue

Mat is it a 2 speed? I think "Brad's NOS" may have that gear set.   :scratchchin:

BananaDan

You can try reaching out to Kim at Passion4Mopars.  She's on this site from time to time.  She did my 3-speed 70 motor and does great work.  She might be able to supply you with just the part(s) you need, or you could send the motor to her to be redone.

http://www.passion4mopars.com/

Dan
*This post brought to you by Carl's Jr.®*

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.  ~A. Einstein

Passion4Mopars

Looks like a two speed gear to me.  Mat if you want to shoot me an email   kim@passion4mopars.com   I'll see if I can help you out with that?

Thanks Dan for the kind words    ;D

Chryco Psycho

Kim Rocks
She will get you fixed up !!

BananaDan

NP Kim, I speak the truth!  Pretty quick jump on this topic, your spidey sense must have gone off when you were mentioned...  Were your ears ringin'?

:lol:
*This post brought to you by Carl's Jr.®*

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.  ~A. Einstein

Passion4Mopars

LOL My ears always ring....case of tinnitis but you get used to it  LOL  I saw the backlink on my website traffic tracker, clicked the back link and I was here...there are advantages to bells and whistles I swear I don't need sometimes, right? 

Chryco, how you doing?  Still saving my room for me steps from the beach??

Chryco Psycho

things are going well , we have had our first guests , "their best vacation ever "
Yes the room is available !!