News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Good guy twilt

Started by WM23N1, January 14, 2006, 05:19:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WM23N1

I met Tom "twilt" today at his job. I went to pickup the bench seat he had out of stormhammers old 72. Hes a very cool dude and seems very easy going and not just out for a quick buck like 95% of the people into mopars nowadays. I also bought the chrome sport mirrors he had on ebay.  http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=8030208525&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT He could have tried to pass them off as cuda or challenger mirrors and made more $$$ but didnt. That tells you a lot about someones character. I hope to have many more dealings with tom in the future.Thanks Tom. Terry-WM23N1
1971 Super Bee 383 "The WM23N1" http://1971-1974dodgecharger.com/

twilt

Thanks for those kind words Terry. It was my pleasure to meet you. Hope we can get togther sometime soon and check out each others cars
and parts, maybe do a little junkyarding.  Tom

Silver R/T

nice to know that we got great members on here
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

RD

tom a good guy???  yeah, well... okay you are right, he is a good guy :D :D :P
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

andy74

ie spoke with tom here a few times,he does seem like a good guy-tell him to check his pm box!!!

SuBLimE 69

Quote from: twilt on January 14, 2006, 07:16:46 PM
Thanks for those kind words Terry. It was my pleasure to meet you. Hope we can get togther sometime soon and check out each others cars
and parts, maybe do a little junkyarding. Tom

You two are in Georgia right ?....... Well i'll so you mine if you show me yours..... ::)

This ticket is only $69.00 ?  If I'd have known that I'd have been going FASTER !

Goldfinger71

If you honestly think that TWILT is a good guy then you must be...............................right!Tom's a very nice guy I have spoken to him a couple of times and we have done business with each other.He is a nice guy!..........Thanks once again Tom :cheers:............did you get the valance? :icon_smile_question:
1971 Charger R/T   GY9 Dark Gold Metallic, V1Y Gold Top, GY4 Light Gold Interior- A/C, Rimblow, PW, Front Disc, AM-FM, Tach, Light Package, Slotted Tips, Trailer Tow Package(MIA)and a few other odds and ends...including a luggage rack!

69pistolgripRT

Hey, I'm in Savannah- don't forget those of us not near hotlanta.
1969 RT 440 Pistol Grip 4-speed

Savannah, Ga

TruckDriver

Just remember, I plan on moving down by you guys in 2 or 3 months  :icon_smile_approve: We'll have to start a small Charger club ;)
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

twilt

Quote from: Goldfinger71 on January 18, 2006, 12:10:33 PM
If you honestly think that TWILT is a good guy then you must be...............................right!Tom's a very nice guy I have spoken to him a couple of times and we have done business with each other.He is a nice guy!..........Thanks once again Tom :cheers:............did you get the valance? :icon_smile_question:

Larry, i did get it...all safe and sound.... Thank you!