News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Hey All!

Started by bacarudaguy, July 19, 2005, 09:35:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bacarudaguy

Figured I'd introduce myself here, even though I don't have a Charger (I know I know... :rotz:). But, I do have a '69 Barracuda that I just finished a resto-modification on. :yesnod: I recognize some of you here from Cuda-Challenger.com, but there's issues and bad feelings associated with that name, so I'll try not to let those get in the way here. I've heard a lot about all you ex D-C.com guys (all good of course! :P)

Anywho, I'll probably just be lurking for a while, maybe throwing my $.02 cents in (USD only! :lol:) here and there!

Enjoy the pics of my car that I've attached too!!

Mike

;D If you'd like a signature like this, shoot me a PM! ;D

Brock Samson

W E L C O M E  T O  T H E   S I T E !!!

(newbies take note)

Now THAT'S how to do a first post!!!  :patriot:

bacarudaguy

LOL!! Thanks... let's just say I'm NO stranger to the message board community, although, I'm starting to tone it down some... it just takes TOO much time to keep up with everything! :-\ :rotz:

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Brock Samson

what's them seats outta?.. nice package shelf, so it's a sports car now eh?..

Drache

Welcome to the site! I'm the resident Pimp of the Posts! If there is anything I can do please let me know!  :P
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

bacarudaguy

Quote from: Stratocharger on July 19, 2005, 10:01:59 PM
They'd be from Summit!! :o $200 a pop! But well worth it!! :icon_smile_approve:

Quote from: Drache on July 19, 2005, 10:06:42 PM
Welcome to the site! I'm the resident Pimp of the Posts! If there is anything I can do please let me know! :P

Heh... now that you say THAT.... haha!! I'll have to remember that!! :icon_smile_tongue:

morepower

hey any mopar guy/gal are welcome to teh site.and hey to everyone else.morepower is here!
1968 Dodge Charger 496 Sublime Green 3.91 torqueflite. Built to drive. Best ET 11.73 at 117

2010 SRT Dodge Challenger 6.1 Hemi Orange 5 speed automatic. Daily Driver. Best ET 13.4 at 105

Brock Samson

(          pssst barracuda guy... geta date with his sister)

bacarudaguy

Quote from: Stratocharger on July 19, 2005, 10:52:27 PM
( pssst barracuda guy... geta date with his sister)
I saw that thread somewhere here with those HOT pics of someone's sister.... three questions (not in a perticular order!) :icon_smile_wink: ... 1) Is she legal? 2) Is she single? 3) Does she like cars? ::)

Hehe... man I feel like I'm already fitting in here!!

4cruzin

Quote from: bacarudaguy on July 19, 2005, 10:10:44 PM

Welcome to the site! I'm the resident Pimp of the Posts! If there is anything I can do please let me know! :P

Heh... now that you say THAT.... haha!! I'll have to remember that!! :icon_smile_tongue:

Looks to me like you are 2 cylinders short of a full deck!   lol   Does that car even run??   
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

bacarudaguy

Quote from: 4cruzin on July 19, 2005, 11:01:12 PM
Quote from: bacarudaguy on July 19, 2005, 10:10:44 PM

Looks to me like you are 2 cylinders short of a full deck!  lol  Does that car even run?? 

Oh... so YOU'RE here!! ::) :icon_smile_cool: :icon_smile_wink: Just givin' ya a hard time!! :icon_smile_evil: You'd better believe she runs... had a little go with a new GTO during lunch today...  ;D :icon_smile_big:

Telvis

Very NIce!! Welcome, you will love it here. These folks are some of the best you will ever meet.

bacarudaguy

Quote from: Telvis on July 19, 2005, 11:04:38 PM
Very NIce!! Welcome, you will love it here. These folks are some of the best you will ever meet.
I got to meet up with Troy and 6T9 Charger RT at Carlisle... I know for a fact those 2 guys are fun to hang around with!! If everybody else is like that... I'm set!! :icon_smile_approve:

Drache

Ok to answer your questions I she's legal in all 50 states and all the Canadian Provinces! Sadly though she IS seeing someone but who it seems to be this year I'm not so sure! And yes she loves old cars... one of her favorites is a '69 HEMI Cuda although she drives a '65 Mustang around.
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Bluebeast

Nice looking Cuda!
1970 Dodge Charger 500 SE 4speed

Ghoste

And you don't have to lurk just because you don't have a Charger.  Just liking them is good enough.

Mefirst

Aswome looking ride :2thumbs: and welcome to the site :cheers:

/Tom

ChargerRob

Cool Car. Welcome.  :rock:
Mighty Mean Mexican Mopar

bull

Quote from: Stratocharger on July 19, 2005, 09:39:16 PM
W E L C O M E   T O   T H E     S I T E !!!

(newbies take note)

Now THAT'S how to do a first post!!!   :patriot:

We're all newbies.