News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Car show in northern Minnesota

Started by my73charger, July 19, 2005, 09:47:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

my73charger

For any of you Minnesota guys and gals interested we have a car show coming up in Grand Rapids, MN.  Two days...we need to see some Chargers!

July 30      21st Annual Northern Cruisers Car Show, 7a-4p @ IRA Civic Center
July 30-31    34th Annual Northern MN IVCC Car Show & Swap Meet, Sat 7a-6p, Sun 8a-4p @ Itasca County Fairgrounds

my73charger

Any Minnesota guys?  I know you guys have a get together in Maple Grove...maybe next year.

PocketThunder

The Maple Grove (twin cities) show is the 31st so we are already going be there...  maybe next year, i'll have my 68 done then and i can take my little lady on a geta away weekend up nort...  :rock:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

my73charger

MGBRingo

Several guys from here in Fargo usually frequent that show in Grand Rapids.  They don't drive Chargers though.   :rotz:     Most of the ones I know who go drive Mustangs.   One of these days I hope to make that one with my Charger.  Won't make it this year though.

Post some pictures if you can when it is over.

my73charger

General_01

Thanks for the invite, but I will be at the get-together here in the Cities. Maybe I will make a family trip next year.
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed