News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

08 dodge charger stereo not working?

Started by blackcharger82, October 04, 2011, 11:37:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blackcharger82

I have an 08 Charger. Recently my stereo completely went out. The time is not showing and I can't get anything to work on it now. I have had a few problems with it before where it would do the same thing when it was really hot out and it was sitting for a while but after 5 minutes or so it would go back on. Also when my stereo wouldn't work my ac wouldn't blow anything at all. The ac works now, but the stereo does not. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

nh_mopar_fan

Sounds like it's cool when you're radio isn't working.  :yesnod:

ChgrSteve67

I would sugest picking up a used head unit at the wrecking yard or ebay and replacing it.
Or visit your local stereo shop and get a after market head unit.

Back N Black

Sounds like the body control module is on its way out. To confirm,take it to the dealer to read the codes.  :Twocents:

blackcharger82

I actually got it working. I pulled it out and checked the wiring and it started working again. So hopefully it was just a loose connection.