News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

just football talk, College or NFL

Started by Budnicks, October 23, 2011, 06:43:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ponch ®

"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

learical1

Remember that NBA ref that was fired for cheating/betting on games?  I wonder if he's found a different sport to referee? :scratchchin:
Bruce

learical1

Actually, I was flipping channels last night between NFL Monday Night Football and WWE Monday Night Raw.  I think I discovered where the NFL got their replacement referees. :yesnod: :lol:
Bruce

nvrbdn

yep, every touchdown is reviewed now automatically. :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

bull

Danny Gutierrez

Living in Louisiana I here praises for LSU and the SEC in general ALL DAY LONG!!!! The people here are proud and confident with good reason. I am from Albuquerque and a proud Lobo fan. It's difficult to dispute the SEC'sdominance.
1969 Dodge Charger, second owner.  The first owner was my Dad.

nvrbdn

you guys got mizzou now. they will come around and make a showing in that conference.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

mrsskip68

TheGhost

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Budnicks

"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks