News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

chrysler 300 & new charger

Started by .030 over 68, August 03, 2005, 08:20:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

.030 over 68

Granted the new charger does not do any justice to it's namesake however if it handles and performs as good as the hemi powered 300 i drove last weekend, some of us may have to give it a second chance. My director drove his to our semi annual corporate meeting and he let me test drive it. (the 300) I was very impressed with the power, performance, and handling. I smacked the pedal down from a dead start and held it down to 120 mph which took only a short time. That hemi really pulls. Engine levels off at about 127 mph but he is going to get a euopean chip that will let it go to 147mph supposedly. Even if you are not gonna purchase a new charger it couldn't hurt to go test drive one. Just my opinion and it don't come close to my 68.

Rick

Iceyone

A friend of mine has a 300C too, says it won't run on anything less then premium gas. I 'd hate to pay that much for gas on a daily driver.
68 Charger
70 Super Bee
11 SRT8 Challenger
30 Chevy Universal

FastbackJon

"This was the dedication of the altar, in the day when it was anointed, by the princes of Israel: twelve chargers of silver, twelve silver bowls, twelve spoons of gold..." -- Numbers 7:84 KJV

70charginglizard

can we say...another corporate sponsor???? ::)
70charginglizard