News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

A Quick Laugh

Started by 69_500, January 20, 2006, 09:06:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

69_500

A guy out on the golf course takes a high speed  ball right in the crotch.  Writhing in  agony, he falls to the ground. As soon as he could  manage, he took himself to the doctor. 

He  said "How bad is it doc?  I'm going on my honeymoon next week and my  fiance' is still a virgin -- in
every way."

The  doctor told him, "I'll have to put your willie in a splint to let it  heal and keep it straight. It
should be okay next week." 

He took four tongue depressors and formed a neat little 4 sided  splint, and taped it all together ...
an impressive work of art.

The guy mentions none of this to his girl, marries her, and goes on their honeymoon. That night in the motel room, she rips open her blouse to reveal her  beautiful breasts.  She said, "You're the first; no one has EVER  touched these."

He immediately drops his pants and  replies.."Look at this!  Still  in the CRATE!"

ChargerRob

Mighty Mean Mexican Mopar

my73charger

71bee

Charger4404spd

rollingthunder

life's to short have a blast before its gone.

911bear

1974 DODGE CHARGER SE BROUGHAM - CURRENTLY
CARS I HAVE OWNED :
4 - 1969 DODGE CHARGERS
1 - 1970 PLYMOUTH GRAN FURY W/ COVER UP HEADLIGHTS 2 DOOR
1 - 1970 PLYMOUTH ROADRUNNER
2 - 1973 DODGE CHARGERS
1 - CHRYSLER CORDOBA
1 - 1984 DODGE RAM TRUCK

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Charger_Croatia

'73 Charger with 400 (under restore)
2018 Infiniti Q50 Hybrid AWD Blue Sport

fyeman

Telvis