News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Floor mount locations on '69 Charger

Started by 69chargerrt, January 21, 2006, 09:22:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

69chargerrt

Does anyone have or know where I can get a drawing or template showing the size/positions of the holes in a floor pan for '69 Chargers? Most of my driver's side floor pan was just replaced, so the new sheetmetal is missing the holes where the hi-beam switch and gas pedal mount.   The original floor is long gone, unfortunately- otherwise I could've used it as a pattern.   So while I can probably guess 'about' where they go, I'd rather not do that if I can help it....

Any help would be appreciated- thanks!
David

'69 Dodge Charger R/T

rare69

Chargeraddict

I have a 68 and I need the same measurements, Im sure its the same as the 69 locations. My car had the floor pan cut out when I got it so im as lost as you ???

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

8WHEELER

That was a pretty good discription, should save it hear.

The gas pedal holes are 9 in down from the floor to firewall seam and 18 9/16 and 20 1/16 from the edge of the floor seam by the drivers door. A 11/32 drill bit fit into the holes. I used a tape measure pressed down against the floor to take the measurements. The high beam switch holes were 4 3/16 from the drivers door edge and the bottom hole was 2 5/8 down from the firewall seam.

Dan
74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.

Chargeraddict