News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Tested the electrical, Had some problems

Started by 70charger2006, January 29, 2012, 06:27:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

70charger2006

I just got my dash together today so I wanted to give the electrical a one time test without having time to do any type of troubleshooting. And wow, does it need some troubleshooting. The tail lights are on without the headlight switch on. I actually think the brake lights are on too, although the brake warning light in the dash is not illuminated. Headlights don't turn on either. As well as the glovebox light. Turn signals have issues too I think. I don't have the side marker lights hooked up so I don't know if that is an issue. When I press the hazard switch, the back lights flash, but when I do the turn signals one at a time they don't work. Any ideas. All the electrical is in except the side markers, hood turn signals, center console, foot dimmer switch, and trunk light.

Any ideas on what some of the problems could be? I am sure there are some grounding issues.
Greg

1970 Dodge Charger 500
2006 Dodge Charger R/T Daytona
2007 Dodge Ram 1500