News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Door Window upper clip picture needed!

Started by hawaiico, January 23, 2006, 09:00:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hawaiico

I've replaced my upper door window seals and don't remember where and how the top window clip was installed.  Will some good Mopar person send me a picture that shows this clip for a 1972 charger HT and explain what it does and why it is there?  Thanks, Bob :o
Have Charger, Will Travel .......

NHCharger

Are you talking about the metal clip that the window tucks behind when it's rolled up all the way?
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone- current moneypit
79 Lil Red Express - future moneypit
88 Ramcharger 4x4-moneypit in waiting
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

hawaiico

Yes I think so.  I have the clips but not sure how they are attached in relation to the rubber seal and window when rolled up.  thanks, Bob

hawaiico

Here's what they look like:  Bob

NHCharger

Two pics from my 71 passenger side. As you can see in the first pic they attach right next to where the moulding that covers the A pillar ends.
Hope this helps, i didn't realize they were a two piece item. If you need any more pics let me know.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone- current moneypit
79 Lil Red Express - future moneypit
88 Ramcharger 4x4-moneypit in waiting
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

hawaiico

Thank you sooo much!!! :pity:
After I took these off and replaced the seals, I forget how they went back months later.  Bob