News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Daytona parts.

Started by 62 Max, February 01, 2012, 10:43:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

62 Max

Listed on Moparts,not mine.

B5cudavert

Reged: 18/01/04
 Re: 70 Back - B Body Parts For Sale - Feb  [Re: drmopar]
     #7047822 - 01/02/12 09:23 AM   Edit     Reply     Quote     Quick Reply    

Original 69 Daytona passenger front fender, straight but in rough shape(rust &rot). If you have a 70 charger fender going on a daytona you will need this as a template or "guide" on were to cut ,bend and drill correct holes for the fender scoop and soforth.It works for both sides. $250.00

Aftermarkut fiberglass Daytona nose cone,headlight pods,buckets &Z-bars. this is from the 80`s,I dont know who made it. I did research &its NOT Janik. It looks very correct in size & shape. I even fits on the car correctly. $950.00

These parts are a friend of mines with no internet acess.I am sorry ,but I dont have any pics of these parts. There is NO shipping on these items!!!If you want them you will have to come to CT to pik them up! Please Call Him at 203-258-9065 & he will describe them as best as he can to you. Please don`t contact me they are not my parts!!

thanks Moparts!