News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Obama goes to Bank of America.....

Started by 1970Moparmann, February 05, 2012, 10:18:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1970Moparmann

Obama walks into a Bank of America branch and says to a cashier, "Good morning Ma'am, could you please cash this check for me"?

Cashier: "It would be my pleasure sir. Could you please show me your ID"?

Obama: "Truthfully, I did not bring my ID with me as I didn't think there was any need to. I am President Barack Obama, the President of the United States.

Cashier: "Yes sir, I know who you are, but with all the Government Regulations, monitoring of the banks because of impostors and forgers, etc., I must Insist on seeing ID."

Obama: "Just ask anyone here at the bank who I am and they will tell you.  Everybody knows who I am."

Cashier: "I am sorry, but these are Government and Bank rules and I must follow them."

Obama: "I am urging you please to cash this check."

Cashier: "Look, this is what we can do: One day Tiger Woods came into the Bank without ID. To prove he was Tiger Woods he pulled out his putting iron and made a beautiful shot across the bank lobby into a cup.  With that shot we knew he was Tiger Woods and we cashed his check.  Another time, Andre Agassi came in without ID.  He pulled out his tennis racket and served an ace shot directly into the center of our bank logo 90 feet away. With that spectacular shot we cashed his check. So, what can you do to prove that it is you, and only you?"

Obama stood there thinking, and thinking and finally says: "Honestly, nothing comes to mind. I can't think of a single thing I can do."

Cashier: "Will that be large or small bills, Mr. President?"
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

mauve66

Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

nh_mopar_fan

68 Bullitt Charger

LOL!  How true is that. We have to hope for a major change in this round??? :popcrn:
Some of the Mopar Ride's in Stable.....
58 Pymouth Fury "Christine"
65 Ply Satellite 9.43@141 mph
58 Ply Fury "Christine"
64 40th anniv 880 Custom 383 Pwr Everything!

I'd rather be hated for the person I am, than be loved for the person I am not!!!!!!

TK73

Quote from: 68 Bullitt Charger on February 05, 2012, 11:52:00 AM
LOL!  How true is that. We have to hope for a major change in this round??? :popcrn:

Go NEWT !!

The Grinch should be the nominee!!
1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

TK73

1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

RallyeMike

Hey, a good one that hasn't been recycled for 20 years!

:rofl:
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/