News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Home made cars...

Started by Downhiller, January 24, 2006, 03:23:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Downhiller

GO FAST.....................................................OR GO HOME

moparsons

Telvis

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Mike DC

So who's gonna be the first one to take a repro '69 Camaro unibody and make thenselves a brand new 1969 Charger?  It wouldn't be any harder than what those guys were doing.

Paul G

I am proud of myself when I get the wax on right.
1972 Charger Topper Special, 360ci, 46RH OD trans, 8 3/4 sure grip with 3.91 gear, 14.93@92 mph.
1973 Charger Rallye, 4 speed, muscle rat. Whatever engine right now?

Mopars Unlimited of Arizona

http://www.moparsaz.com/#

The Ghoul

fiero to gt40.. and yes that is a small block 350 in the back of the fiero
http://v8archie.com/gt4t.htm
I love using the fiero kit cars they are very versital and have lots of potential  what with the sbc kit, the 3800 series 2 super charged drop in, and the northstar drop in.. oh that and they are durt cheap for the notch backs.
great little toy cars

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

dkn1997

agreed, enough with the lambo kit cars.  That GT40 is the cat's ass.  I would be happy with a supercharged 6 in it.
RECHRGED

greenpigs

Quote from: dkn1997 on January 28, 2006, 08:31:47 PM
That GT40 is the cat's ass. I would be happy with a supercharged 6 in it.

:iagree:
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

The Ghoul

Quote from: greenpigs on January 28, 2006, 08:36:43 PM
Quote from: dkn1997 on January 28, 2006, 08:31:47 PM
That GT40 is the cat's ass. I would be happy with a supercharged 6 in it.

:iagree:
yeah that super charged 6 loves being in that car. Nasty habbit of unloading the front suspension at 120+ mph.. once you see the head lights popping up it feels like you are hidroplaning, then rumor has it that if you push it more you could flip the car (nose over butt style). eather way when I saw it happen I got off it quick!!!

I still like the Mix match of the front of there Fino kit with the back end of there Finale kit with a 98+ fire bird intirror... wich bolts right in except for some shortening of the door panels..
I was all set to buy my wrecked LS1 98 formula from the insurance company and doing just that with it up untill they told me it would cost $4000 to get it back from them.
Ps. rumor has it that some one is close to getting an ls1 into a fiero... I was hoping to be the one to get that right  :icon_smile_sad:

dkn1997

I have the supercharged 3.8 in my GTP and I can only imagine it in a lighter car with mods.
RECHRGED