News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The eBay $5,000 69 Charger deal...............................................

Started by skip68, February 13, 2012, 07:20:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skip68

OK, so I get to the shop where this great eBay 69 Charger deal of a car is and this is what I picked up.  
1969 Dodge Charger 383 AC car.  All there (complete) straight solid body needing minor lower quarter patchwork and some electrical work.   The grill needs some love but nothing to worry about.    4 Vectors and some miscellaneous extra parts.    I was shocked at how straight and solid it was because in the pictures I was sent it looked like the trunk had rust holes and other areas.   It turns out it's just paint pealing and chipping.   I'll post some pictures in a few minutes.  

Bottom line, this car was a great deal.    
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

XS29L9Bxxxxxx

skip68

:cheers:  

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

skip68

skip68

Patronus

'73 Cuda 340 5spd RMS
'69 Charger 383 "Luci"
'08 CRF 450r
'12.5 450SX FE

RallyeMike

1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

skip68

The interior is complete and running gear.   Don't know if the motor runs or not.   It needs to be gone through (whole car)   It has a sure grip too.   Wade and I are going to fix it up and sell it to you Mike.    :2thumbs:

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

vegasmike

RallyeMike

QuoteWade and I are going to fix it up and sell it to you Mike.

Can you wait until TK's rig is out of here? My wife won't let me convert any more of the lawn to gravel.

1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

bill440rt

Nice score!  :cheers:
I love a happy ending.

Just asking here, but is that a kink in the right rear frame rail at the leaf spring mount? Looks like the rail changes angles there, or maybe it's just the pic.  :scope:

Either way, ya dun good.  :yesnod:
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

68coronetGLwannabe

:drool5: Glad we hit the *BIN* button. Like Tony Saprano said " More is lost by indecision than bad decision"  :buff:
I pointed to two old drunks sitting across the bar from us and told my friend
"That's us in 10 years".
He said "That's a mirror, dip-shit!

kikgas01

AGREED! Good for you. If anyone eventually buys this car, I can vouch for 68CoronetGLwannabe! Bought my car from him and am way happy with it. He is a straight shooter and a pleasure to dral with!!! I think Skip is ok too..... :nana: Hell, maybe I will end up with it sometime!!! Again good job guys! :2thumbs:

68coronetGLwannabe

Quote from: kikgas01 on February 13, 2012, 11:22:01 PM
AGREED! Good for you. If anyone eventually buys this car, I can vouch for 68CoronetGLwannabe! Bought my car from him and am way happy with it. He is a straight shooter and a pleasure to dral with!!! I think Skip is ok too..... :nana: Hell, maybe I will end up with it sometime!!! Again good job guys! :2thumbs:

Thanks Kikgas01. :2thumbs:
I pointed to two old drunks sitting across the bar from us and told my friend
"That's us in 10 years".
He said "That's a mirror, dip-shit!

skip68

Bill, it's just the picture.    The frame rails are perfect.   

Thanks kikgas01.  But, everybody knows I'm the one notch above Wade.   
:nana:

BananaDan

*This post brought to you by Carl's Jr.®*

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.  ~A. Einstein

Fred

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

bmoparmofo

Very cool, nice score! You will be able to sleep easy tonight. Congrads!  :cheers:
69 charger 383 t5, 67 newport 383, 67 newport custom 383

tippytoe

Bob T

Old Dog, Old Tricks.

Laxy

71 Valiant VH Hardtop 265 Hemi 4-speed, 71 VH Valiant Charger R/T Replica 360 4-speed, 68 Dodge Charger 440/727.