News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

www.iRanted.com

Started by 71green go, February 15, 2012, 09:54:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

71green go

www.iRanted.com is a website I dreamnt up for people to have a place to RANT about anything that is on your mind....It's anonymous!...so you can rant about a spouse..an EX relationship...the weather, the economy or ANYTHING you need to get off your chest!!!...Almost every other Forum wont allow you to do this...I encourage it!!..Sign up today and start Ranting...I want to hear it!.Share and encourage your friends to join up to!!!.Its brand new, so be one of the first to sign up...and please if you have any suggestions please let us know!
Thanks...

71green go

Opinions please?... ;)

Join up!!!

Tilar

I hate those damn captcha things where you have to try to guess whateverthehellitistheyaretryingtomakeyouspellout and then type it out only to have them say "YOU SCREWED UP" Do it again... almost sounds like my ex wife.

I joined up, I'll check it out.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

bakerhillpins

I would rant about the BB software you chose but I hate it so much I just can't go any further. Sorry.  Love the SMF experience but phpBB is the WORST BB software I have ever had the displeasure of using.  :Twocents:

Good luck. Sounds like a good idea.  :cheers:
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

71green go

Quote from: bakerhillpins on February 15, 2012, 09:14:52 PM
I would rant about the BB software you chose but I hate it so much I just can't go any further. Sorry.  Love the SMF experience but phpBB is the WORST BB software I have ever had the displeasure of using.  :Twocents:

Good luck. Sounds like a good idea.  :cheers:

As it is my first attempt at a forum...and php is a free forum....and I am poor  :smilielol: it seemed ok...I have upgraded from basic platform...IF this catches on I will upgrade and actually have someone design the whole thing for me....but You have to start somewhere...my First car was not a charger...it was much less but got me from A-B....

The whole idea in my head here is to share the crap that we all go thru...in a much more liberal way....ANY topic is open...I hear all about the North American way on free trade and how China is taking over....However I have been there and talked to guys making a few dollars a day..They are not so happy either being cheated that way!...an Iphone in China aint cheap and most cant afford it...I want there Rant Also...I want everyone to hear what each other has to say......good and bad...
I hope it catches on...it could be interesting!

Troy

Good luck with that. I predict it turns into a uncontrollable flame fest - unless you block all replies. The mere premise of the site ("rant") pretty much guarantees you won't get a good dialogue going. People will say what they want which will end up being an insult to at least half of the other members. Name calling will ensue - with little or no attempts at actually understanding other points of view.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

PocketThunder

Quote from: Troy on February 16, 2012, 10:06:42 AM
Good luck with that. I predict it turns into a uncontrollable flame fest - unless you block all replies. The mere premise of the site ("rant") pretty much guarantees you won't get a good dialogue going. People will say what they want which will end up being an insult to at least half of the other members. Name calling will ensue - with little or no attempts at actually understanding other points of view.

Troy

speaking from experience...?   :icon_smile_big: :lol:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

71green go

Yes I am well aware how this could all go......we will keep on top of it and deal with the ranters that don't play nice...
This Forum is an experiment in a way to see how people can conduct themselves..
Yes people are very passionate about so many things it can get out of control quickly...
So we will run it open for a while and see what controls need to put in place...or as you say ban replies...but that will take the fun out of it
It could get out of control..
It could run relatively ok
Or it could go no where and no one joins up lol
I am a very positive individual and believe there is good in most people...so I will see if my judgement of mankind is off :)

Thanks though for your comments...with your experience in this game it makes me aware of the pitfalls..I appreciate it
Steve

bakerhillpins

Quote from: 71green go on February 15, 2012, 11:04:23 PM
As it is my first attempt at a forum...and php is a free forum....and I am poor  :smilielol: it seemed ok...I have upgraded from basic platform...IF this catches on I will

This forum is powered by SMF and it is also free.
http://www.simplemachines.org/
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

Tilar

Man that's a lot of sub forums there.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

71green go

Quote from: Tilar on February 16, 2012, 06:19:45 PM

Yep for now...its food for thought for people ....we will reduce later as it settles out....remember its 5 days old almost!..gotta crawl before we run

71green go

Quote from: Tilar on February 16, 2012, 06:19:45 PM

Yep got rid of them!......makes it easier to Navigate for sure!

71green go

Quote from: bakerhillpins on February 16, 2012, 06:05:30 PM
Quote from: 71green go on February 15, 2012, 11:04:23 PM
As it is my first attempt at a forum...and php is a free forum....and I am poor  :smilielol: it seemed ok...I have upgraded from basic platform...IF this catches on I will

This forum is powered by SMF and it is also free.
http://www.simplemachines.org/

Yep......I have no complaints about the Forum I have and will stick to it thanks!  :2thumbs: