News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Walking Dead (Contains spoiler)

Started by jaak, March 05, 2012, 08:32:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrsskip68

My daughter is infatuated with whom she calls, "The Bow and Arrow Guy!" She giggles, and says, "I really like his face!" Lol! She's silly!

Dodge Don

What do you think of this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcwTxRuq-uk

Could be crap but the trailer has me hooked  :o

mrsskip68

When Brad grows out his hair, i'm hooked!  :drool5: Looks like it has potential. Cant wait till Sunday for Zombie Time!!!

mrsskip68

So what did ya guys think of last nights episode?

chargerboy69

Quote from: mrsskip68 on November 19, 2012, 10:35:12 AM
So what did ya guys think of last nights episode?

Have not watched it yet, it is on the DVR.
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

Rustymuscle

*ring, ring*

...Hello?

Rick?

...yeah?

You're bat$#&% crazy.

*click*
1969 Dodge Charger R/T, 535ci Wedge, 727 w/ GV, Dana 60
1970 Dodge Super Bee
2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4x4
2005 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT HEMI

chargerboy69

Another great episode. 

I sure hope nothing happens to Glenn or Maggie, both are great characters.
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

mrsskip68

He should of shot Merle on site, or at least she should of!  :rotz: Man up already.

Dodge Don

Quote from: mrsskip68 on November 20, 2012, 12:25:22 AM
He should of shot Merle on site, or at least she should of!  :rotz: Man up already.

Agree.

Dodge Don

mrsskip68

Great episode tonight! Sucks we have to wait till February for next episode though. Michonne should of cut the Governors head off! Hes a creepy azz freak! Gives me heeby geebies!  :eek2:

myk

He's got that head aquarium room, his black book of female conquests, compulsively lies and has that "Jim Jones" appeal.  Yes, he's definitely a creeper...
"imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/mB3ii4B"><a href="//imgur.com/a/mB3ii4B"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js"

Rustymuscle

I thought the black book contained both a list of women's names as well as page after page of hashmarks noting all the "walkers" he's killed.
1969 Dodge Charger R/T, 535ci Wedge, 727 w/ GV, Dana 60
1970 Dodge Super Bee
2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4x4
2005 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT HEMI

69rtse4spd

Quote from: myk on December 02, 2012, 11:48:37 PM
He's got that head aquarium room, his black book of female conquests, compulsively lies and has that "Jim Jones" appeal.  Yes, he's definitely a creeper...

He makes the perfect politicion. 

Dodge Don

Quote from: myk on December 02, 2012, 11:48:37 PM

Now he has Sammy Davis Jr's glass eye

mrsskip68

stripedelete

2 questions:

1.  Why can't they let Lori die already.

2.  Why don't they ever grab a couch on the way back to the prison....

mrsskip68

REPLY:
Rick is infected like all of them. Hes been under ALOT of Stress. The loss of his wife was not in front of him at the time, so it my be hard to swallow? (So to speak) Nevermind what his son had to do.  That kid will be screwed up, or turn into a black hearted baddass!?!

2. Im thinking a full sectional, with built-in recliners would be nice! Microwave, ice box, flat screen tv, dvd's with zombies for training purposes! 

3. Oh, and some dam soap!!!! Lol!

Dodge Don

Embrace the newcomers and find that prison armory they were referring to last season.

hatersaurusrex

I'm still wondering... if the one group of prisoners were trapped in the cafeteria for 10 months... where'd they get water from?  Was there a giant stockpile of Capri Suns in there or something?
[ŌŌ]ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ[ŌŌ] = 68
[ŌŌ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ŌŌ] = 69
(ŌŌ)[ƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗ](ŌŌ) = 70

Dino

Trying not to look at the spoilers here, looks like the show really is worth watching huh?  I saw the first season and didn't think much of it but if it got better I'll start off with season 2.  Currently season 3 is on right?
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Old Moparz

Quote from: Dino on February 12, 2013, 04:24:32 PM
Trying not to look at the spoilers here, looks like the show really is worth watching huh?  I saw the first season and didn't think much of it but if it got better I'll start off with season 2.  Currently season 3 is on right?

I think we're up to season 3, but I've missed so many episodes I lost track.   :shruggy:   Only reason I knew I missed a lot was the marathon they ran over the weekend.

Netflix has the earlier seasons if you need to catch up.   :Twocents:
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

mrsskip68

Good episode, as usual!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :2thumbs: :2thumbs: Glad my sexy Daryl is back!!!!  :drool5:

Dodge Don

Glad Darryl and Merle are back. They should bring in the two foursomes out there to build strength. Find that damn armory. I think the firefight may have snapped Rick out of it.

Dodge Don