News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Walking Dead (Contains spoiler)

Started by jaak, March 05, 2012, 08:32:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jaak

Who else watches The Walking Dead on AMC?

It sucks they killed off Dale. What do they do to Randell now? I say they go ahead and carry out the execution.

Jason

chargerboy69

Well, thats what I get for reading this before watching last nights show off the DVR. . . .  :-\

I love the show, have watched it from day one.  The second half of the season is great, by far better than the first half.

AMC hooked me on Hell on Wheels too.

**SPOILER**

I am waiting for them to kill off Shane.  If you follow the comic books he did not last this long, so it is obvious they are doing a little creative twist to the series.
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

myk

There must be a thread about this on the forum we haven't seen-it's a good show and I'm amazed more people aren't talking about it.  When doomsday comes I will pack my '69 as part of my survival gear... ::) 
"imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/mB3ii4B"><a href="//imgur.com/a/mB3ii4B"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js"

chargerboy69

This is a thread about Zombies in general.

The Walking Dead discussion is in there too.

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,9742.300.html
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

jaak

Quote from: chargerboy69 on March 05, 2012, 04:59:57 PM
Well, thats what I get for reading this before watching last nights show off the DVR. . . .  :-\

I love the show, have watched it from day one.  The second half of the season is great, by far better than the first half.

AMC hooked me on Hell on Wheels too.

**SPOILER**

I am waiting for them to kill off Shane.  If you follow the comic books he did not last this long, so it is obvious they are doing a little creative twist to the series.

Well it happened! I saw it coming, but it came a little quicker than I thought it would....figured they would save it for next week's season finale, or as an opener for season 3. Great episode, had me on the edge of my seat, like when I'm watching football.

Jason

BigBlackDodge

I've been watching this for several weeks now......pretty good show!

At the rate they're killing off the cast members by next seasons end they will be down to one man! (or woman) :errr:

BBD

Old Moparz

I watched it last night for the first time since last season, it was great. It was surprising to see Dale get nailed by a Zombie. I ended up missing the last episode from last season for whatever reason, & got mad at myself & don't know how it ended.  :lol:  I never bother with watching any TV series, but since I like zombie flicks so this show is an exception.

Come to think of it, the last TV show I watched regularly was the Sopranos & a few other HBO ones. Before that I think it was MASH in the 70's.  :o
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

stripedelete

jaak

First off, I never read the comic book, so It might not be a surprise to the ones that have before tonight.... but I felt like a bone head that I didn't put it together last week when Randall and Shane became walkers without getting bit. I forgot about Jenner whispering in Rick's ear at the CDC (last season)...so finally found that out tonight, everyone is infected.

Now it sucks we gotta wait 6 months for new episodes.  :icon_smile_angry:

Jason

mrsskip68

Cool episode! What the heck was that black chick in the hooded robe about? (And the armless zombies on chains behind her?) Visually the barn burning shot was killer!

jaak

Quote from: mrsskip68 on March 18, 2012, 10:23:53 PM
Cool episode! What the heck was that black chick in the hooded robe about? (And the armless zombies on chains behind her?) Visually the barn burning shot was killer!

I was wondering the same thing too. Like I said I have never read the comics, so I did a little online research, it's gonna be a character named Michonne..... she is suppose to be a BA.

Jason

mrsskip68

Did you notice the weird breathing that Shane did before he turned zombie? And at the end of the episode Rick was doing the same thing..........  :scratchchin:  :shruggy:

Kern Dog

Ahhh... I dont believe that. Rick is in it for the long haul.
Whats with the woman in the Grim Reaper outfit? It seems that even without arms, the Zombies would still be able to take a chomp out of you....

myk

A hooded ninja chick with a gleaming sword and two pet walkers? Right. Why don't we introduce the Dark Knight, whats-her-face from Kill Bill or maybe even a time traveler? I realize that they're just trying to introduce an element from the comics but.....some things are better left in cartoon land.  Also, I love how everyone's all teary-eyed about Shane when no one seemed to really give a f**k about him up to this point; to me that's bad writing, story planning, etc. I've been a staunch supporter of the show, fending off blows from comic book fanbois like a pack of hungry walkers, but I seriously think this show is getting ready to jump the shark.

As for having to wait for new episodes, 6 months is nothing.  The first time they took a break it took a year for them to come back.  You Battlestar Galactica fans will recall when they took 2 or 3 DAMN YEARS off in between two seasons...
"imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/mB3ii4B"><a href="//imgur.com/a/mB3ii4B"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js"

chargerboy69

The Walking Dead starts in just two short weeks.

If you are a Dish customer like I am, Dish and AMC are still feuding.

AMC is offering The Walking Dead for free on their website shown at the same time for Dish customers.

http://www.movieviral.com/2012/09/30/amc-offers-dish-customers-live-stream-of-the-walking-dead-season-3-premiere/

--Gerald Ford

Indygenerallee

Do they give you a code?? I wish I could watch it, That is the only show I care to even watch on TV, I would subscribe just to AMC if I could watch it on the internet, IMO AMC has the best shows on TV bar none! I shut off DirecTV because it was a joke.
Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

mrsskip68

(DONT LOOK IF YOU DONT WANT UPDATED INFO)

Apparently that Michonne character is a badazz. The walkers she keeps on chains are her old boyfriend, and her best friend. She apparently cut off their arms and ripped out their jaws. She keeps them to cover her human smell, from other walkers. Cant wait till new season starts!
Lisa

chargerboy69

Quote from: Indygenerallee on October 01, 2012, 11:24:30 AM
Do they give you a code?? I wish I could watch it, That is the only show I care to even watch on TV, I would subscribe just to AMC if I could watch it on the internet, IMO AMC has the best shows on TV bar none! I shut off DirecTV because it was a joke.

Nope.

According to the link I posted above and a few other similar articles, it appears anyone will be eligible to watch the show.

--Gerald Ford

chargerboy69

--Gerald Ford

stripedelete

Wow, dish caved.  Look for rates to head north.

bakerhillpins

One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

Dodge Don

First 2 episodes this year have been AWESOME!!

Serious body count.

chargerboy69

Quote from: Dodge Don on October 22, 2012, 05:08:26 PM
First 2 episodes this year have been AWESOME!!

Serious body count.

They have been great.

I know there will be some slow parts coming, but so far it is action packed.

--Gerald Ford

mrsskip68

Love the show and wait all week in anticipation for it. But i get the weirdest zombie dreams that wake me up every sunday night!!!  :scratchchin:

chargerboy69

Anyone watch last night. . .what an episode, one of my favorites of the series.

Did not want to say too much about it, in case someone has not seen it yet.

--Gerald Ford