News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anyone have more pix of this BLACK '69 that did this photoshoot?

Started by Charger Aficionado, January 26, 2006, 12:06:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger Aficionado

If you have any High Res pix, I'd love it if you sent me them to: fifhtforce75@yahoo.com or post here :)

Troy

Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

2fast4u

HEY!!   Didn't that car also appear in a made up TV commercial??.....it had the 1999 concept Charger in it as well!

Isn't that right?

2fast
DODGE CHARGER--Fuel for Living!

Troy

Quote from: 2fast4u on January 26, 2006, 12:52:55 AM

HEY!! Didn't that car also appear in a made up TV commercial??.....it had the 1999 concept Charger in it as well!

Isn't that right?

2fast
Yep - go to the second link I posted and view the link at the very top of the page that says "GO TO THE CHARGER COMMERCIAL DIRECTLY" (All caps is directly from their site not something I added). :D

Troy

Johnny SixPack

Quote from: Troy on January 26, 2006, 12:58:43 AM

HEY!! Didn't that car also appear in a made up TV commercial??.....it had the 1999 concept Charger in it as well!

Isn't that right?

2fast
Yep - go to the second link I posted and view the link at the very top of the page that says "GO TO THE CHARGER COMMERCIAL DIRECTLY" (All caps is directly from their site not something I added). :D

Troy

What's that crazy car thing they showed after the "69? :shruggy:

:nana:
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

TheGhost

Quote from: formula_440 on January 26, 2006, 01:09:18 AM

Isn't that right?

2fast

Troy

Interesting how they said muscle was back, when the 99 concept was powered by a prototype hydrogen engine.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

Troy

Quote from: Ghost on January 26, 2006, 01:12:18 AM
Quote from: formula_440 on January 26, 2006, 01:09:18 AM

Isn't that right?

2fast

Troy

Interesting how they said muscle was back, when the 99 concept was powered by a prototype hydrogen engine.
It was CNG so it was a low-emissions vehicle. The car had 325 HP but only weighed 3,000 pounds - about 1,000 pounds less than the current one. It also looked pretty good and even more "muscular" than its replacement. Also, it came with a 5-speed...

Troy

Charger Aficionado

wow even the video game car...  cool.  Thanks for the links Troy!

Brock Samson

That's also the car that Road & Track magazine tested in a showdown against the '06 sedan in the Dec. issue, lotsa pics in that article, I bet your local Library has the Magazine avail. to view...
I've also noticed in these magazine face offs between the second Gens' and whatever the new sedan will eventually be called,.. (and I've seen three of them so far), are all 383 Cars, against the new RT Hemi versions,.. not the older R/Ts, neither 440s, six-packs, or HEMIs... 383s...
  :ahum:

ramit