News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

NICE '69 Video Clip... (to the Doors)...

Started by Charger Aficionado, January 26, 2006, 03:47:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger Aficionado

bull

That was cool. And I'm glad they stopped at 2003.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Charger Aficionado

Quote from: Just 6T9_CHGR.... on January 26, 2006, 12:39:16 PM
Yeah Troy is the man :eyes:

DUDE Chris...  That should be the OPENER for the '69 Registry.   What better photography have you seen to show off her lines???   Other than the '93 ad...  Damn I like! :)  I can't beleive I've never seen that before...

Just 6T9 CHGR

You're right that would be cool but I would'nt want to use anyone elses stuff......
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Charger Aficionado

carl@cobaltbluefilms.com

Email that guy, I'm sure he'd be HAPPY to have it represent all '69 Chargers :)  Besides...  I bet he's not REGISTERED!  :nana:

He even let it be used for a video game:

Chris G.

Probably not a good idea for the front page. It would take too long to load, and imagine being on dial-up. :o

It's a cool video though, and you should have it somewhere on the site to download or view. We have the "Elliott" commercial on our site, and you can watch it or download it. http://1970chargerregistry.com/page7.html

Charger Aficionado

Agreeed.  It's sad that some people still do have that.  It loads instantaniously for me (the first time I clicked it)... 

Maybe with a button that allows you to:  "SKIP THIS INTRO"...? 

Albeit, the best damn Charger footage I've ever seen...  I would've enjoyed it if they continued-on with the Doors L.A. woman, and the '69...  I had to go download it online... 

Chris G.

Quote from: Charger Aficionado on January 26, 2006, 02:01:14 PM
  Agreeed.  It's sad that some people still do have that.  It loads instantaniously for me (the first time I clicked it)... 

Maybe with a button that allows you to:  "SKIP THIS INTRO"...? 

Albiet, the best damn Charger footage I've ever seen...

I used to have AOL and Dial Up. :icon_smile_dead: $24 a month for a 33k connection. I was a two time loser on that.

THE CHARGER PUNK

i had been watching that site since he started it i was aroun 12 or 13 when it was started. when that commercial came on there i was blown away , that car looks beautiful, carl was a memeber at D-C.com but then we lost em  when it shut down ,so thats 2 bad :icon_smile_sad: wicked car tho , midnight blue-MATT

69_500

Chris do you want a video clip to open up the Registry with? If so just let me know what kinds of cars you want in it, and I'll set one up if you would like. I have plenty of video footage from all angles of various cars. And if you'd like i"ll add some background music, or some type to it as well. Since it wouldn't be for sale you could technically use any music as the background.

694spdRT

I am still on dial up at home. They do not offer DSL out in the sticks were I live.  :flame:

I do have high speed at work though.  ;)
1968 Charger 383 auto
1969 Charger R/T 440 4 speed
1970 Charger 500 440 auto
1972 Challenger 318
1976 W200 Club Cab 4x4 400 auto 
1978 Ramcharger 360 auto
2001 Durango SLT 4.7L (daily driver)
2005 Ram 2500 4x4 Big Horn Cummins Diesel 6 speed
2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 5.7 Hemi

Troy

Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

2fast4u

Sooooo.....who's car is it?   And do they come here?  that is a very beautiful car!

2fast
DODGE CHARGER--Fuel for Living!

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: 69_500 on January 26, 2006, 05:04:10 PM
Chris do you want a video clip to open up the Registry with? If so just let me know what kinds of cars you want in it, and I'll set one up if you would like. I have plenty of video footage from all angles of various cars. And if you'd like i"ll add some background music, or some type to it as well. Since it wouldn't be for sale you could technically use any music as the background.
Hmmmmm  ........

Just have to figure out how to do a small flash intro.......

Might be callin on ya Danny! :cheers:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

69_500

No problem at all to put on together. Well it would only take a day or so. Fastest way to do it would be let me know what ya would want in it, and I'd do it. I'd put it all together on a DVD and mail it to ya. Then you could compress it to the quality you desire and put it on the website.