News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

THIS CAR HAS A 400 CUBIC INCH AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION... hehe snicker snicker

Started by RD, January 26, 2006, 11:45:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RD

67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Shakey

Before placing your bid, make sure you have not been the victim of or are planning to tell me that:

* your underage child bid on the vehicle without your knowledge

* an unknown party stole your I.D. and your password

* you were traveling and your laptop was stolen

* your barn fell down and you have no place to put the car, but you had no problem buying other cars on EBay the following day

* you forgot to see how much shipping would be

* you did not read the complete description

* you did not know that "no reserve" meant that you might "win the car" (ugg)

* you forgot to ask if you could pay on a 5 year payment plan

* you did not see the documentation fees

* your wife/husband/life partner will leave you if you buy it

* you are supposed to be receiving a check to pay for the car really soon! Any day now, momentarily

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Shakey on January 26, 2006, 11:48:44 AM
Before placing your bid, make sure you have not been the victim of or are planning to tell me that:

I guess that leaves the door wide open for Nigerian scammers. :boogie:

I wonder what he means by this? :ahum:
It is not very often you come accross a 1976 vehicle identification  XS22K6R219489

I'd say you'd run across that # about as often as you'd run across my daily driver VIN #. :image_294343:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

ramit

Personally I would not but it, but let's not forget that you do not get much for $4,000 nowadays.    At least it looks pretty clean.

andy74

Quote from: ramit on January 26, 2006, 01:03:48 PM
Personally I would not but it, but let's not forget that you do not get much for $4,000 nowadays.    At least it looks pretty clean.
i agree,4 grand doesnt usually get you much any more-at least here in upstate new york any way

RD

4K will get you a 71 383 charger SE in great condition here in kansas :D
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

hemihead

A 76 Charger with a 400 , Auto? 4th Gen Chargers still look better than the Creeder!  :icon_smile_big:
Lots of people talkin' , few of them know
Soul of a woman was created below
  Led Zeppelin

andy74

Quote from: RD on January 26, 2006, 01:15:29 PM

4K will get you a 71 383 charger SE in great condition here in kansas :D
details for us?i have 4 grand if you dont tell my wife

RD