News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

DODGE CHARGER SHOW- Auburn Indiana

Started by chargerboy69, January 26, 2006, 07:25:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chargerboy69

I know it is early but I thought I would go ahead and put this one out here. This is for a Dodge Charger Show in Auburn Indiana June 16-17. This in no way has anything to to with the TDC. This show is put on by Cameron Moore. He is the same person that put on the TDC shows in Auburn Indiana for three years in a row a couple years ago. This is his own personal show. I know several people from this board came to these shows. There were always alot of cars and everyone had a great time. Cameron Moore is the person that got Charger designer Carl Cameron coming to TDC shows all across the country and he will be at this one. It will be held at Auburn Chrysler Dodge. For information call Cam at 260-925-4710. We have a beautiful hotel reserved for all the Charger people. This show is available to all years of Chargers. In fact all Mopars are welcome. Tim
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford