News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

is there any good campgrounds around for the mopars nationals in columbus ohio ?

Started by 11skeets11, March 18, 2012, 07:21:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

11skeets11

just wonder if there were any good trailer campgrounds around columbus ohio for the mopar nationals?

thanks

AKcharger

Back in '04 we stayed at the Buckeye Lake/Columbus East KOA. Real nice place (wasn't cheap though). I'd go back!

badass

mopars best **** the rest

4cruzin

Quote from: badass on May 08, 2012, 04:39:23 PM
the one nextdoor is a rip.

It may be a rip but it is walking distance to the show and you can sit there and watch all the cars leave . . . . very convenient IMO. 
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

ralley72

Hey guys,

I would like to attend, but unsure how to find the place. Could someone give me directions from Wheeling WV area, I'll be traveling west on I-70.

Thanks,

Mike
1973 Roadrunner 400 mag. 4 sp

4cruzin

I-70 to exit 126, turn right, about 1 mile to 40, turn left and the show is about another mile on the right.   :cheers:
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

ralley72

Quote from: 4cruzin on May 19, 2012, 10:06:55 AM
I-70 to exit 126, turn right, about 1 mile to 40, turn left and the show is about another mile on the right.   :cheers:
Thanks for the directions, :2thumbs: I left St. Clairsville before you posted the directions. found it by following a couple of cars that I guessed were heading to the show. enjoyed the drag racing alot.

Mike
1973 Roadrunner 400 mag. 4 sp