News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Jeff Scheiter EK2 Superbird restoration begins

Started by Hoser2455, March 31, 2012, 08:10:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoser2455

I do have the original build sheet for the car, but I thought they went under the back seat top?

WINGIN IT

If that's where the original was found put it there.
I've seen them under the front seat, under the front carpet, under the back carpet, in the back of the front seat, in the back of the back seat.
And I've heard people have found them in the headliner, behind glove box.

Behind backseat if you could see it with the trunk open that would be cool, but I think there's a separator there, no?

Hoser2455

Yes, there is a separator there.  Mine was originally behind the top of the back seat.  I never new they had put them in all the other places.

Hoser2455

Hoser2455

Hoser2455

Been way behind on pictures, here are a few more.

Hoser2455

Hoser2455

wingcarenvy

Hoser2455

Thanks, here are some more pics.

Hoser2455

Hoser2455

Some more pics

Hoser2455

More pics.

Hoser2455

Dave Kanofsky

"God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him." John 3:17, NLT

Racers For Christ Chaplain (www.teamrfc.org)

Hoser2455

Thanks Dave, about 3 or 4 weeks out now I think.

thehemikid

Beautiful, ...just gorgeous .....& I have a question on the wheel wells.

Are you planning on undercoating them for sound & chips or going to leave/drive as is?

As pretty as they are though, it would be hard to cover up.

Hoser2455

Yes, unfortunately I am going to undercoat the wheel wells.  It was nice to show that the car was done completely to this extent, but to protect it from dings and chips I think it will be a must and it will appear original also.  Like you said, it will help on the sound too.  My next pictures will show the Dynamat that I put inside the car for sound and heat.  I plan on driving this car quite a bit, weather permitting, and enjoying it.  The bummer of it is wiping the underside of it off now when I drive it. I plan on in the future eventually getting an enclosed trailer for it for the far away meets and car shows. 

1970Moparmann

Looks awesome!   Glad to hear that your going to drive it. :2thumbs:
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

Fred

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

Hoser2455

Here are some pictures with the Dynamat installed in the inside and the back end so far.

JB400