News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

negative response

Started by 67_Dodge_Charger, January 27, 2006, 04:54:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

67_Dodge_Charger

I would like to see a negative response counter, simply because we have people that respond negatively to members.  I am tired of reading harsh remarks by members that do not play well on the site.  The purpose to the negative response counter could be to limit access to the site.  I feel that there are a group of members that look for ways to cut down others.

jmo ::)

Shakey

I refer to those folks as either hunters or stalkers.  I think they feel big when they follow a person around and cut up everything that person says.

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Shakey on January 27, 2006, 08:16:15 PM
I refer to those folks as either hunters or stalkers.  I think they feel big when they follow a person around and cut up everything that person says.
That's true.
Same thing for everyday life though, there's always gonna be someone around like that...you just have to keep a full bag of comebacks handy. :D

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

andy74

it would be better if some people would think before they type,its really that simple

69_500

Think before you type? That seems to be impossible for some people. Kind of like asking people to think before they speak.