News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Lookie here, my old six pack '70 Charger R/T

Started by hemi68charger, January 28, 2006, 05:40:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemi68charger

Chris brought to my attention an ebay ad with my former six pack Charger... :)

My old six pack '70 Charger R/T as a trading card

Thanks Chris..
Troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

greenpigs

1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

Just 6T9 CHGR

You're welcome!  :cheers:
Are you the high bidder yet?

PS----nice 69!
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Just 6T9_CHGR.... on January 28, 2006, 05:55:34 PM

Are you the high bidder yet?

No way, he's gotta wait & snipe that baby! :boogie:
No reason to let someone else push up the price on a pic of your own car. :icon_smile_big:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

hemi68charger

Na... I have to complete copies of the actual trading card booklet that has alot of the muscle cars... Still can't believe to this day they screwed up the model year........

Troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

Big Lebowski

Cool, I check the 1970 Charger listings on e-bay all of the time. There's alot to surf through.
"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."