News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

What headers

Started by SG1022, April 24, 2012, 10:38:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SG1022

I currently have hooker super comps on my '74 360 charger. It has magnum heads, and hooker headers are GARBAGE. They are a PITA to work with, and the driver side hangs down far too low.

Can anyone suggest some replacements? I am in the 200-400$ range, and am doing headwork so I figured I might as well do headers now also.

404NOTFOUND

I'm happy with the Magnaflow headers I have. They are thin but the flanges are thick. I only had to add one small dent to clear the drivers side torsion bar. Tons of room around the stock starter which was a nice surprise. Changing plugs on the Edelbrock angle plug heads is not easy but can be done. Good headers for the price I think.
My 1969 Charger. RIP......Rest in pieces.

Dodgecharger74

I am running TTI,s on my 360 magnum no grd clearence issues They do run right thru the area for a column shif linkage Had to refab their part to work.
74 charger se
82 dodge PU fleetside short box 440
05 magnum 5.7 Hemi
04 rumble bee hemi

SG1022

Quote from: Dodgecharger74 on April 25, 2012, 07:51:16 PM
I am running TTI,s on my 360 magnum no grd clearence issues They do run right thru the area for a column shif linkage Had to refab their part to work.

I have a floorshift, but the TTIs are a bit out of my price range. Can anyone vouche for the fitment of hedmans, or flowtech?

404NOTFOUND

Like the Magnaflows, I have heard only good things about the Hedmans when it comes to fit. All I hear about the Hookers are that they are good headers but don't fit worth a damn.
My 1969 Charger. RIP......Rest in pieces.