News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Has anyone bought these ?

Started by 440, April 25, 2012, 10:12:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

New slider buttons. For $125 they better be hot stamped like originals. The description leads me to believe they are blank buttons with their decal faces applied.

http://www.premiumdashdecals.com/ACcontrol_sliders.htm

Dino

Yep these are new cast buttons with decals so if you still have the buttons you might as well get the $12 decals from performance car graphics, which are a lot nicer than those, OR get tranfer letters like ChargerST did.  See the heater box overhaul sticky, last page.

Check my cluster resto thread, I got a pic or two in there of my buttons with the pcg decals.  Unless I tell people it's a decal, there's no way to tell.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

That's what I'm on about. Who in their right mind would pay $125 for 7 buttons with decals of all things.. They charge you $75 to put the decals on... :shruggy:  I could almost justify that if they were stamped like originals but not for decals.

Dino

Quote from: 440 on April 25, 2012, 11:42:48 AM
That's what I'm on about. Who in their right mind would pay $125 for 7 buttons with decals of all things.. They charge you $75 to put the decals on... :shruggy:  I could almost justify that if they were stamped like originals but not for decals.

Agreed, I'd consider $125 if they were like the originals.  The funny thing is that it's real easy to do the decals yourself.  Honestly there's no way to mess it up so $75 to have it done is the real insult right there.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.