News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Wheels of Terror 73 Build!!!!

Started by Indygenerallee, April 27, 2012, 06:58:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kern Dog

Come on.... NO progress ??? I've been reading this thread from the beginning. The past two days have been a pisser. Get back to it already! :lol:

Indygenerallee

:lol: Yeah I actually laid some lightweight filler on the hood last night smoothing the hood out, I have been trying to find a cheap set of steel wheels and they seem to have all dried up!! Seems that tends to happen just at the time you happen to be searching for something!! Can't find it!! I promise more pics as soon as I get back on it (trying to finish up the 72 Dart Swinger to sell!)
Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

RallyeMike

Oh, man. I just watched the full movie on Youtube. It could be alternately titled "Loser Pedophile Can't Out-drive Rookie School Bus Driver".

Are you sure you want to be seen driving this thing? :eek2: :lol:
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

charger chris

hey ill drop by tomorrow and to give u that moter wiring for the fire wall.
i am a fair person and up frount person and try to help if i can. i love my mopars thats. all i ever owned first car was my 69 charger at the age of 15.

1969 charger Daytona clone
1969 charger sadly stolen
1970 charger rt
1972 road runner clone

Indygenerallee

Who said I was gonna drive it!!  :smilielol: :lol: Might go straight to Ebay after I get it done!! Might be some "Wheels of Terror" fan that has been waiting a lifetime to own a replica and has been saving loads of $$$ to eventually buy one!!!  :smilielol: :lol: A guy can dream can't he!!  :lol:

Indygenerallee

TUFCAT

Quote from: BIGBLCK11 on April 28, 2012, 10:50:33 PM
Quote from: Indygenerallee on April 28, 2012, 09:52:21 PM
Thanks guy's! I know the film was attrocious but I like the Charger! I watched the film when it came out in 90 I think it was on the USA channel and it was real late at night, they had some big boobed big hair blonde chick hosting cheesy B movies on Friday nights!

LOL, I watched that same show every Friday.  I remember her too.  "Up All Night with Rhonda Shear" on USA Network.  Too funny!
I guess a later, non-scary ripoff of Elvira.

I'd hit that!  :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:

FLG

Quote from: TUFCAT on May 02, 2012, 11:29:28 PM
Thanks guy's! I know the film was attrocious but I like the Charger! I watched the film when it came out in 90 I think it was on the USA channel and it was real late at night, they had some big boobed big hair blonde chick hosting cheesy B movies on Friday nights!

LOL, I watched that same show every Friday.  I remember her too.  "Up All Night with Rhonda Shear" on USA Network.  Too funny!

Tuffy youd hit anything,

If i drop the soap in my own shower i always check to make sure your not around waiting  :rofl:

Wheels of Terror

Indy, you have done an amazing job!!! The detail is phenomenal!!!  :cheers: :cheers: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:
1999 Pontiac Trans Am
1982 KARR Knight Rider Replica
2009 Dodge Avenger
Looking for another Third Gen Charger

nvrbdn

i think its fantastic. great job. :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

moparstuart

Quote from: FLG on May 02, 2012, 11:59:02 PM
Quote from: TUFCAT on May 02, 2012, 11:29:28 PM

Tuffy youd hit anything,

If i drop the soap in my own shower i always check to make sure your not around waiting  :rofl:
aint that the truth   :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Aero426

Quote from: Indygenerallee on May 02, 2012, 10:56:22 PM
Who said I was gonna drive it!!  :smilielol: :lol: Might go straight to Ebay after I get it done!! Might be some "Wheels of Terror" fan that has been waiting a lifetime to own a replica and has been saving loads of $$$ to eventually buy one!!!  :smilielol: :lol: A guy can dream can't he!!  :lol:

Good plan.  All five WoT wanks (or wankettes) will fall all over themselves    :smilielol:    But it only takes two bidders. 

Maybe after this you can build the Superbird from "The Darkling".  

XS29LA47V21

Quote from: Aero426 on April 30, 2012, 11:24:39 AM
I had never heard of the movie.  I'll bet I'm not the only one. 

:hah: :hah:Your not, I had to ask what the car was or was from back last Oct (scary charger post)........

Indygenerallee

The Darkling??? I have not seen that!

Aero426

Quote from: Indygenerallee on May 03, 2012, 07:10:03 PM

You don't want to.    :lol:

Cheezy movie made for USA network about 2000.    Google it, it will be on IMDB. 

Indygenerallee

So it ranks right down there with "Wheels of Terror"?!  :lol: :smilielol:

71wrenchhead

sounds to me like "Darkling" is the next candidate for a project car!!!!!!
  :2thumbs:   

good luck!
Got slapped by my wife for keeping an engine in the bedroom........yeah, pretty much sums up my life

Indygenerallee

I looked at pics the "Darkling" Superbird looks like any normal superbird looks like it is Tor-red and has some funky thin racing stripes that come up the hood off the nosecone blackouts, I won't be doing that! My Daytona clone is good enough for me!

aussiemuscle

Quote from: Aero426 on May 03, 2012, 08:27:51 PM
Quote from: Indygenerallee on May 03, 2012, 07:10:03 PM

You don't want to.    :lol:

Cheezy movie made for USA network about 2000.    Google it, it will be on IMDB. 
forget imdb, for cars go to imcdb
http://www.imcdb.org/vehicle_21914-Plymouth-Superbird-1970.html
and the 'mystery' 69 plymouth
http://www.imcdb.org/vehicle_21915-Plymouth-Belvedere-1969.html

Indygenerallee

WTF??? That's a different pic than I saw of the Darkling "car" It was a Dodge Coronet with a wing and a white Plymouth decal on the quarter!?!?!  :shruggy:

charger chris

i try to get u that gas tank out of the road runner this week.
i am a fair person and up frount person and try to help if i can. i love my mopars thats. all i ever owned first car was my 69 charger at the age of 15.

1969 charger Daytona clone
1969 charger sadly stolen
1970 charger rt
1972 road runner clone

Indygenerallee

Cool thanks Chris stop by any time!

Kern Dog

Indygenerallee

Yep no progress been trying to detail out the 72 Dart since I have it for sale and tomorrow I should finally have the couple final touches done on it and I can get the quick bodywork done on "the Terror" I have the paint (Gallon of flat black rustoleum!) I also have the 20% window tint, hopefully next week I can jump back on it!! I still need a driver side door glass for a 73-74 SE if anyone has one let me know what you want for it!

Kern Dog

I find it strange that I have had so much interest in this car build. Something about the car pulls me in!