News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Which 1967 Chrysler 300 Parts are the same as Charger?

Started by MoparMotel, January 29, 2006, 08:41:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MoparMotel

Hey guys,

On my way home from a hunting trip this morning i found a 1967 Chrysler 300 for sale on the side of the road up in the mountains. He said it was a 383. His friend left him the car and it has been parked since 1979. Suprisingly, did not see any rust. It was a console car with power windows. Everything looked original. It did not run or drive. The guy said he just dug it out of the ground and wanted to sell it. It is all there but i was wondering, the console and shifter look the same as a charger. Are they? He said he wanted $1,000 for it.
1968 Dodge Charger

Blusmbl

I'll probably get flamed for this, but I wouldn't use that as a parts car if it's non-rusty.  A '68 300 is my 2nd favorite car... next to a '68 Charger.  :icon_smile_cool:
Caintmakit Racing: Craptastic!
-66 BondoVille Roadster
-05 QC Hemi Ram
-looking for another '68-'69 Charger

MoparMotel

Is $1,000 a good price for it?.......its definitly a project car but it is all there......didnt see anything missing.....Original California black plates with registration from 1979

Gold with black interior
1968 Dodge Charger

Blusmbl

I sold mine, running but needing a new fuel tank and some TLC for $1500.  Body was full of bondo, but mine was an original 440 car.  I had to get rid of it because I couldn't/wouldn't drive it in the winter, and it was my daily driver at the time.

$1000, not running with a decent body is okay.  Not a screamin' deal, but reasonable.
-66 BondoVille Roadster
-05 QC Hemi Ram

MoparMotel

1968 Dodge Charger

Blusmbl

Oops.  I don't like the taillights on those, parts car it is.  :icon_smile_big:

Honestly I'm not sure about the center console.  Mine was a bench seat car.
-66 BondoVille Roadster
-05 QC Hemi Ram