News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

To Kill Or Not To Kill That Is The Question.

Started by ChargerRT440, August 04, 2005, 07:06:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChargerRT440

Now lemme get the story out of the way. My gf was hanging out with a friend of hers a skinny little nerd named peter. Story goes they're play fighting as she does with many of her guy friends. And he makes a move on her. She didn't do anything about it but feels horrible because she thinks she cheated on me. She cried on my shoulder for a couple hours this morning.
Now the question do I kill the little nerd or do I threaten him?
And please serious answers only. This is a serious situation and I don't need it to be joked about.

Silver R/T

first you need to find out if shes lying or not, maybe she liked it?
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

ChargerRT440

>:(she did thats why she cried to me. Because she didn't tell him to stop.

RD

he made a move? what move?   how did she respond?   you need to lay out all the facts.   I know you may just be looking for someone to say "yeah, kill the bastard", but it is not going to be from me.

do not react like a dumbazz on this one.   first get all the facts.   then react in a smart and civilized manner.   violence begets violence.

what is the real story, and i dont care if you do not want to type it all out, i want to see it.   I like jerry springer stories.   :popcrn: :D :popcrn: :D

EDIT:

if she let him, then she is the problem.  you need to see if she truly is the one for you.  how many more "oh, he tripped and his thingy fell into me" stories will come from this one?  she knows what is right and wrong, yet she still chose wrong.  dude, find another chick.
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Silver R/T

girls cant be conceiving and will lie to you, Id make sure she tells the truth
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Charger4404spd

Its simple, kick both their azz's!
On a more serious note, why didnt she STOP him? Thats the question. And one more serious note, yeah I would at least have a "nice" chat with him.

ChargerRT440

Trust me I know shes not lying.She cried thismorning for 2 whole hours she never crys never. So I know shes not lying. If it happens again it's over but til then I'm sticking with her because I care alot about her.
I don't know what happened all I know is he made an advance and she returned it they didn't do it or anything like that.

RD

Quote from: ChargerRT440 on August 04, 2005, 07:33:10 PM
Trust me I know shes not lying.She cried thismorning for 2 whole hours she never crys never. So I know shes not lying. If it happens again it's over but til then I'm sticking with her because I care alot about her.
I don't know what happened all I know is he made an advance and she returned it they didn't do it or anything like that.

either guilt made her confess and she is honestly feeling bad about it, or two, she knew she would get caught so she is playing the sympathy "look i confessed, show me compassion" bit.

if its the first, chat with the guy and explain to him that his advance, though at the time seemed okay, was unwarranted.  if he was a true friend to her, he would have realized she was in a relationship and not put her in that position.  then politely explain to him that such acts warrant an azz beating, but since you are an understanding individual that you will not do such a thing.  but if it were to happen again, make sure that he knows where the nearest hospital is.

if its the second, then i wouldnt trust her as far as i could throw her and got rid of her.

but hey, i am just a cold heartless SOB.
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Telvis

There's probably a lot more to this than she's telling you.   She now knows she can do this sort of thing and you will let it go. It's a bad precedent. I would make her sweat a bit over this. If not she might do it again. It's your life though. Do what you think is best.

NHCharger

Quote from: Telvis on August 04, 2005, 07:38:22 PM
There's probably a lot more to this than she's telling you.  She now knows she can do this sort of thing and you will let it go. It's a bad precedent. I would make her sweat a bit over this. If not she might do it again. It's your life though. Do what you think is best.

:iagree:
Wow, I've agreed with Telvis twice in one day. ;D

I'd have a little talk with Peter first, without your GF knowing. Get his side of the story.
Remember, there's 3 sides to every story, Hers, his, and the truth.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone- current moneypit
79 Lil Red Express - future moneypit
88 Ramcharger 4x4-moneypit in waiting
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

TruckDriver

I been hurt by more women then I can even remember. And even though I was married for 10 years, I can honestly say that I have never had a woman that showed any affection towards me. Thats no lie either. I am to the point I am happy I got fat and women no longer want anything to do with me. I honestly don't know how I would react if a woman did show any loving emotions for me. No women = no relationship headaches = more money for the Charger. That's the way I see it. But you do what you feel is right. But, I sure wouldn't trust her anymore. There was no excuse for what she did. That's my   :Twocents:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Lowprofile

I talked to my wife about this....

She thinks you should kick her to the curb, and here's why:
1] She is not that commited to you or your relationship, because if she was, that would have never happened.
2] She is possibly using this kid to get more of your attention..... Have you ever heard the saying "Chicks will get you Killed"
3] How could you possibly trust her now.   Everytime she's with her friends and not you, you'll be thinking about who's suckin face with my old lady now!

My advice....... Exit, stage left....and don't look back!
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

DarkAngel0816

Quote from: Lowprofile on August 04, 2005, 07:52:05 PM
I talked to my wife about this....

She thinks you should kick her to the curb, and here's why:
1] She is not that commited to you or your relationship, because if she was, that would have never happened.
2] She is possibly using this kid to get more of your attention..... Have you ever heard the saying "Chicks will get you Killed"
3] How could you possibly trust her now.   Everytime she's with her friends and not you, you'll be thinking about who's suckin face with my old lady now!

My advice....... Exit, stage left....and don't look back!

Take it from a girl here...I have to agree with all of these points.  I mean you need to do what you have to do, but I would be careful (And I love the person who paid the point of more money for the Charger-I tell people I do not need a boyfriend for I have my dog and my Charger and my Mustang and that is enough for me).  You have to have trust to make any relationship work.
I love my 1970 Dodge Charger R/T Clone

ChargerRT440

Quote from: Lowprofile on August 04, 2005, 07:52:05 PM
Definitly not it. I've spent more days with her then anyone I know

Drache

Anyone notice that he was asking what to do about this guy Peter NOT what to do about his girlfriend? It's obvious he really likes her and she him. I personally believe that they can work this out and put it behind them. If my views on this get me flamed then so be it!
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

DarkAngel0816

I would not let her be around that guy...that is my suggestion.  I also would not confront him about the situation for who knows what could happen...he could play it off that it was all of your g/f and put doubts more into your head.  Even if you say you would not believe him.

While I agree with the beforemention points like I mentioned before...if you are going to make things work with her then that guy needs to go bye bye.  IF he was a true friend that would have never happened...but I would also let her know that she needs to regain some trust with you that it is NOT a thing that is going to become common.  That this is a one time deal and while you appreciate her honesty let her know how much it does hurt you and next time you may not take her back or whatnot.

You just gotta do what makes you happy.  BUT remember too that if you and her decide to put this in the past...keep it in the past.  I have too many friends who have run into the same situation who have agreed with their others that they are going to keep it in the past...but whenever they get into an arguement the one who made the mistake gets it thrown back in their face.

I love my 1970 Dodge Charger R/T Clone

Khyron

Quote from: Drache on August 04, 2005, 08:28:29 PM
Anyone notice that he was asking what to do about this guy Peter NOT what to do about his girlfriend? It's obvious he really likes her and she him. I personally believe that they can work this out and put it behind them. If my views on this get me flamed then so be it!

NO. I don't think your going to get flamed, It's only natural that a mans first reaction is to want to attack / beat the guy he feels betrayed him. This is of course my opinion.

The thread started, at least in my eyes as a vent. Maybe even to warrent going after the guy.

I don't know. But being a married guy.... twice mind you. I have no tolorance for this crap anymore. Someone makes a move on my wife. He is no longer to be around her. If a guy makes a move on my wife and she doesn't stop them. She's gone. and I have no problem anymore. Don't have to worry about her, and don't have to beat anyones ass.

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

ChargerRT440

Yeah it was kind of a vent at first and I'm happy theres some that understand that i want to work this out with her. the guys the problem he doesn't need to be around her anymore and I'll be sure to make that known.

Khyron

One think i'll say, besides the ranting of a few morons, <see other thread> This board seems great for Charger advice and general Life advice.

Thanks Troy for keeping the board alive.  :yesnod:

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Blown70

Quote from: ChargerRT440 on August 04, 2005, 07:06:50 PM
Now lemme get the story out of the way. My gf was hanging out with a friend of hers a skinny little nerd named peter. Story goes they're play fighting as she does with many of her guy friends. And he makes a move on her. She didn't do anything about it but feels horrible because she thinks she cheated on me. She cried on my shoulder for a couple hours this morning.
Now the question do I kill the little nerd or do I threaten him?
And please serious answers only. This is a serious situation and I don't need it to be joked about.

I would suggest not using violence.  I have spent a night in jail..... I did not so much like it.  Trust me not a fun place to be. 

Anyway.. I am of the school of thought not to put up with much,  I would speak to him strongly and do not threaten to kill him..... Just tell him that it will not happen again........

I would suggest having the same talk with the woman... I have been around several ...... Guess what they will do just exactly what your woman did....... So. I would suggest she know how you feel and do NOT feel like to need to hang on to her...... I would suggest that there is plenty of clams around if you need to dip your dolphin.....

BLOWN70

moparbryan

I know this has been said but dude you need to hear it again the problem is not all w/the guy.some for sure lies w/her. she put herself in a situation she should never have been in. also this guy may not think much of a threat anyway. think about it, there he was thinkin maybe i can get some but she's got a boyfriend? and so he went ahead anyway. He sized you up! whatever you do remember guy's are like pitbull's if we sense fear or weakness we go for the throat! I'm not saying you should kick his azz but don't come off as a chump! if I'd hit on your GF and she responded AND you were "polite" I'm tellin ya man I'd own your woman! You should seriously think about what message your sending the GF if you roll over on this if not dealt with correctly you will be dealing with situation again
                                                                  Good luck man Bryan

4402tuff4u

"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

Shakey

Go ahead and murder the both of them!  Then you can spend the rest of your life in jail getting reamed up the ass by your new neighbours and the world won't have to worry about another human out there that "seriously" considers killing another.

If you chose not to murder either one of them, dump the cheating bitch and move on.  I say she is crying on your shoulder cause she feels guilty and knew she would get caught.  She figured if she tells you first, then she can spin the whole situation into her favour.

She play fights with her guy friends?  With or without clothes?

TeeWJay426

Since they seem to be pretty comfortable with each other, cut her loose and let them 'play fight' together all the time..... you don't need to be involved in this garbage at all.
74 Charger SE, 400 HP, 4-speed

KGorney

You have to face the reality that she is to blame as much as he. It takes two to tango, as they say.
From your comments, it sounds like she's physical with several of her male "friends".

It's a cliche, but will usually prove true, woman and men can't be "just friends". Unless one or the other is gay. I've seen it over and over.

If you're not going to do anything about her, then why do anything about him? I'd dump her or at least tell her to stop playing touchy feely with her boy friends.