News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Got a REAL Blue Dayclona from my sister

Started by 8WHEELER, January 30, 2006, 05:11:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

8WHEELER

I never have seen one of these before, now this is a Dayclona  ;D  but its only 7in long  :rotz:
it was empty when I got it, probably a good thing, I have no clue how old this is, maybe
someone out there knows about these. Its a very thick glass.

AVON, STOCK CAR RACER WILD COUNTRY AFTER SHAVE is what it says on the bottom.

Anybody seen one of these before?

Dan
74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.

TruckDriver

One of those was on ebay a few months ago. Charger_Fan bought it I think.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

69_500

I have approximately a dozen of those. 5 I know of are still in the box, and I know that all of them are still full. There was I believe 2 different types. One was an aftershave, and one was a collogne. Both in the same blue bottle, only way to tell the difference is a sticker on the box, or the labeling if it is still there on the bottom of the bottle.

bull

They should have made the nose cone come off instead of the tail.

Recharger

:haha:

Someone had one (empty) on their table at the Monster Mopar swapmeet last summer.  I can't remember the price exactly, but she wanted what I thought was a ridiculous amount of money for it.  I kept going back to that table because she was selling water for a $1, and every time I looked at it all I could think of was Homer's gay friend from the Simpson's....

Charger_Fan

Quote from: DodgeChargerGuy on January 30, 2006, 11:05:36 AM
One of those was on ebay a few months ago. Charger_Fan bought it I think.
Yep, I did. It's in about the same shape as the one in the pics too.
Just after I won the bid, 69_500 said "I've got a dozen of those"! ;D

That's ok, I got it pretty cheap & it's a good conversation piece.

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

8WHEELER

Quote from: 69_500 on January 30, 2006, 01:15:11 PM
I have approximately a dozen of those. 5 I know of are still in the box, and I know that all of them are still full. There was I believe 2 different types. One was an aftershave, and one was a collogne. Both in the same blue bottle, only way to tell the difference is a sticker on the box, or the labeling if it is still there on the bottom of the bottle.

WOW 12 of them  :icon_smile_cool:  I have never evan heard of one till I got this one.
69_500 Are these things worth any money? this one is real sweet, no chip or scratches,
but like I said its empty.

Dan
74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Drache

Quote from: Silver R/T on January 30, 2006, 11:08:25 PM
cool little toy

Toy? Do ever read any of these topics before you post? It's pretty much nothing but a glass bottle. What happened Silver, momma only let you play with all those empty beer bottles and that's why you'd call this a toy?
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

69_500

I don't know if they are worth much money. I know that some people have paid up to $45-60 for them at swap meets. I haven't had to pay more than $20 for one yet. I found most of mine at antique stores. Usually people there sell old Avon bottles and such, and you don't get the inflated car prices for it like you would at an car show. I have picked up others for as cheap as $5 too. And I still have 2 that my dad bought new. Whenver I see one that is full, and if its still in the box, and if its cheap enough I buy one.

They are for sale pretty regularly in the newsletters of the two AERO car clubs.