News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

HLPAG WATCH

Started by Blown70, January 30, 2006, 10:46:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blown70

Ok, Well not to beat this to death but

70HEMI1 on moparts is doing advertising for HLPAG and  www.DAVES-CLASSIC-CARS.COM

Not sure of the association but looks like they get cars from the same place.

Tom

TruckDriver

Not HALPIG. To far away, and his prices on most of the cars are reasonable. It doesn't seem like he is hidding anything either. I like the '70 Mach 1 he has.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Blown70

Quote from: DodgeChargerGuy on January 30, 2006, 11:00:01 AM
Not HALPIG. To far away, and his prices on most of the cars are reasonable. It doesn't seem like he is hidding anything either. I like the '70 Mach 1 he has.

Well the same member on Moparts is advertising for the same two was my only point.

Tom

Old Moparz

I think 70HEMI1 might be a good friend of Troy.   :D
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

Charger_Fan

How far away is Glenarm from Lake Villa?

At least every car hasn't recently been painted, so the buyer sorta knows what they're getting.

DCG, judging from the wheel flares on that Mach, I bet there's mucho-bondo back there.

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

TruckDriver

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on January 30, 2006, 05:13:27 PM
DCG, judging from the wheel flares on that Mach, I bet there's mucho-bondo back there.

I didn't look that close at the pic, thus I didn't see that the first time. I'd still like to have it tho. I like Mustangs as much as Chargers.  :yesnod:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Big Lebowski

Ya Halpigs on moparts trying to sell a '73 Road runner. Nobody buys those. :icon_smile_big:
"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

TheGhost

The 68 Barracuda looks to be pretty good, and would be a fair price depending on the frame.

The 66 and 73 Chargers looks to be priced good, as well.

However, with 70HEMIYEEEEHAWWWWSCAMMAN advertising it, I'd be wary.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

Charge It!

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on January 30, 2006, 05:13:27 PM
How far away is Glenarm from Lake Villa?

Lake Villa is in northern Illinios, and Glenarm is south of Springfield ( Springfield is in the center of the state).