News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

72 Charger found but I don't need it.

Started by Telvis, January 31, 2006, 12:23:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Telvis

I was visiting my In-Laws In Campbellsville, KY this past weekend. Theres a green 72 Charger that has been sitting on a salvage lot for the past three years. I have planned yo get by and look at it up close for a long time. I finally did on Saturday. It got a 318 with auto tranny. It's green and looks like it might have had a vinyl top at one time. The interior is white. It's in extremely good shape. It looks like it was redone some time ago, The body is really solid with minimal rust. The trunk pan looks rust free. The bad thing is someone rear ended the car. It initially looked really bad to me. The more I looked at it I think I's rebuildable. The driver quarter and rear pannel and valence will need replacing. The frame rails look pretty straight. I thought about buying it to flip but I don't feel much like fooling with it. I talked to the owner today. He said he will sell it for $4000 if someone is interested. I didn't get any photos. I will be heading back there in a few weeks. I will try then. If you want the car let me know. I can help arrange the deal. If you are within say 500 of Campbellsville, KY I can ship for a fee to your home. Email me at t.kuabajak@insightbb.com    This is not a for sale ad. I'm not selling anything.

TruckDriver

That seems high being it was rear ended.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Telvis

I thought so to. It has sat there for three or more years. He said the engine runs. In all honesty if it hadn;t been hit in the back.  I would be bragging at how solid and nice the car is. It does look pretty good. Just don't look at the rear end.

Telvis

The guy also has a 72 Roadrunner with a 383. It was in pretty rough shape. O didn't ask what he wanted for it. If you guys are interested I can give you the info for contacting him. He's pretty rigid on his prices.

Silver R/T

seems bit high for rear ended 72, even if it wasnt hit I still think its too much for 72 with 318. Good luck to him selling it anyways
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

bull

Need? What's need got to do with this hobby?

Telvis

NO skin off my butt....I just figured I would let you guys know. The business name is Sapps in Campbellsville, KY. The dude's name is Mickey. Just in case ytou want to know.

hemihead

Lots of people talkin' , few of them know
Soul of a woman was created below
  Led Zeppelin