News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Met my 1st DC.com member this weekend

Started by Spartan, January 31, 2006, 07:23:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spartan

I bought some door panels from Jeff @ A1 Canvas and since he was local I ran over to his shop to pick them up.  Panels looked really nice and Jeff is a good guy (saw him again at the WPC swap meet last Sunday too).  Also got a chance to peek at his Chargers too :) .  Nice to have someone locally to buy from too.  If anyone is looking for interior stuff (seat covers, door panels, window felts etc)  I would recommend Jeff.
Over?! its not over until we say it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?!...Hell no! and its not over now!..(Germans? Pearl Harbor?...shut up, he's on a roll)

4402tuff4u

I also purchased black interior panels from Jeff and I'm very satisfied with the product and the whole transaction.  :2thumbs: Can't wait to install them. I might be needing other interior stuff in the future. I have to find out what else he carries.
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"