News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

67 Coronet for son.

Started by 01-RT-SE, February 01, 2006, 09:28:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

01-RT-SE

Can't find a charger , prices are just plain crazy right now. BUT WE DID FIND THIS 67. If anyone wants a trade contact us.
We'll take a 318 charger for this 440 big block car. Its a driver not a show car. Needs some work has some blisters in rear panels.
69 FEELS FINE

General_01

1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

01-RT-SE

Was a 383 car, but now has a 440. Has front SSBC disc breaks and a MARCH Performance Serpentine System.

Whole lotta car for a 17 year old!
69 FEELS FINE

General_01

Quote from: 01-RT-SE on February 01, 2006, 09:37:42 PM
Was a 383 car, but now has a 440. Has front SSBC disc breaks and a MARCH Performance Serpentine System.

Whole lotta car for a 17 year old!

And to think my dad didn't want me driving my mom's 318 Polara, so he traded it in on a 4 cylinder Omni.
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

PocketThunder

When i was 16 or 17 i found one of those for $1000.  Same color and everything, original 440 auto car, engine was gone.  I tried my ass off to get my dad to let me buy it but he said....  blah blah blah, if it came with the engine then it'd be worth $1000, lets go.  I think he just didnt want me having a 440! :drive:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."