News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anyone tried the 440 Source serpentine belt setup?

Started by WHITE AND RED 69, July 15, 2012, 06:22:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JB400

I like the idea of using off the shelf parts.  That makes it easy for us :2thumbs:  Have you considered a kit that would move a Sanden compressor down to where the fuel pump location is at for those with a 6 pack air cleaner or fresh air option?  It'd give these people as well as the ones with a Hemi the option of having a/c in cars that originally didn't have it.

sdconcepts

yes we are currently working on what I call a mid mount ac kit.  this kit will move the alternator down low, and the ac compressor above it.  that way you can still keep your mechanical fuel pump if you don't want to switch to electric.  this design has proved a little more difficult to accomplish since we are moving a significant amount of weight around on the front of the engine.  need to make sure that all the components are triangulated for maximum rigidity and reliability.  the kit will definitely be out before thanksgiving.  we won't release anything that we are unsure of working as our other kits do. 

after this one is complete we are moving onto a full line of small block kits and are even entertaining the idea of doing some for the slant six guys, (but I think these will be made to order). 

lasvegas69charg

I believe march makes different type set ups also
69 dodge charger 383/727/3.55 (my dad is the original owner-matching number) stroked to a 496😉